-=TO HIGHWON=-

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by BreakCustoms, Jan 31, 2014.

1. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

2. Snak

Snak Banned

I like the current one its simple, overdue it with the design and u hurt my eyes!

3. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

to be honest i would like to see this website go further. it would look coll to see some one add a personal touch to seriousttt website

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The current STTT logo at the top was designed by our very own Zikeji.

5. Shades

Shades VIP

Website design is easy as pie.
    Image creation is harder,
    Flash animation is harder,
    So fourth.

If anyone wants to know how to make Morphing buttons in Adobe Fireworks I'd gladly teach :p

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

not saying what he did was bad it looks awesome just wishing the rest of the site looked a little better

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

No offense Break, while that site does show you have knowledge of Photoshop(or whatever image editor you use) it also shows you lack web design skills(CSS, Javascript, HTML).

8. BreakCustoms

I do know all of this languages besides CSS but. I can create simple stuff, my stuff is just YouTube stuff, doesn't mean I can't do anything else?

9. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

A majority of any web design work is CSS. I'd suggest you find some good resources to learn it with. Raw HTML won't do it nowadays, tables are a thing of the past. CSS offers alot of flexibility. If you want to focus primarily on web design you've got to learn CSS.

10. BreakCustoms

Wait.. I Do know CSS i learned alot of this. its just formatting and style sheets. Yes im really good at CSS.. nice to know i learned this already in school

11. BreakCustoms

12. BreakCustoms

13. We have Zikeji

14. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I know this is old and off topic, but do you notice how people say "No offense..." right before they offend someone? :lol:

Anyway, I suggest doing some work based around the server and TTT, then showing us that so we can see if we like it enough to use.

15. BreakCustoms

Um. Highwon I would like to do some rank badges. Would look really nice :) if you can manage to edit them somehow to replace new ones. But yea

16. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

I think it'd be good to give him a chance, while you don't have to add it maybe get some examples? :C The rank badges to me seem a little bland and the wording is kinda small.

17. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yeah if he can make some that look better than the current ones then I can look into replacing them.

18. BreakCustoms

Yea and for mobile just keep the ones we have