Accepted TMOD rank on forums

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by nigel benn, Feb 28, 2018.

?

?

1. yes

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

title

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

If they was one, people could look at the servers tab and quickly tell if there was a T mod on or not. But tbh, it's like a waste since they literally won't get a single extra permission on the forums, just a name. However, since it takes only minutes to create a forum rank, I don't see why not.
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

+1

4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I was told when someone asked opal he said something like it'd take up space... something along those lines. But if we have enough space for a "literally poop" rank, why not a tmod rank? +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Literally Poop and TMod are the same thing

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

This was pretty much already denied when i made the suggestion a year ago

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

It might have been a year ago, but I personally do not see why recognizing Trial Moderators on the forums would put them in a situation where they are approached by a player and asking to deal with their reports. If anything, players on the forums are significantly more aware about the roles of a Trial Moderator stated precisely in the New User's Guide and would definitely know that they do not carry a burden in being a staff. Even if they were approached by a player once in a while (happened once in my 4 trial phases), it wouldn't hurt them to just tell the players that they do not handle reports and are just trials. It's not like the trials aren't humans and can't handle having to communicate with a couple of sentences once in a while. In fact, I think recognizing and allowing the community to see them could help them better be ready to be Moderators, who are expected to be able to handle communicating with players. I see no harm in recognizing them with a title.

Also, if what you are saying is correct, they still have a rank on the Discord so adding a forum rank would just be consistent among the two platforms if anything. :coffee:

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. Python~

/shrug

I still support my own suggestion, regardless of if it was made a year ago or not, so I'm not sure why you're trying to convince me

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  11. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

I mean, the rank won’t usually last long, and Tmod rank would only be for TTT, and they already have a rank in game, so If there is space and it’s no hassle I guess this would be fine as it really does no harm to have them recognized.

12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

There isnt any harm in adding it

-1 still

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Python~

Uh, what? I agree with you. Stop trying to convince me of something I already agree should be added. I literally made this exact suggestion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.