Denied [TKZ] Indy226's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Indy226, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Explain the case:
    Im not entirely sure why i was banned from vanilla for 14 days i was told it was for
    Racism, mic spam, threaten to ddox/ddos server, mass rdm, and "untrustworthy player" but like none of those reasons are true. the only one i am guilty of is mic spam for like 2 min and i am not asking to be unbanned but a shorter ban as mic spamming isn't really worth 14 days​
    Related Evidence:
    I have none but Pokeben10 has a video of the mic spam which is the only thing i am guilty of.​

2. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

You were banned by @sam(antha) for RDM and leave Second Offense, they will respond to this when possible.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

4. sam(antha)

sam(antha) Salty Spittoon Banned VIP

Heyyyy so I banned you for RDM and Leave 2nd.

[​IMG]

This is the report that you were banned for and as you can see at the top there it wasn't the only report you were involved in.

[​IMG]

Here we have you leaving while two mods are on the server and handling reports.

[​IMG]

And this is an image of the ban being issued to show that you were still not back on the server when you were banned. This was taken on Dolls, the map we played after you had left. Can I get a reason as to why you would leave with multiple reports on you and messages in chat proving that moderators are online and actively reviewing your reports?

5. Indy226

Im not sure how shooting but not killing is rdm but anyways
    The only reports i had on me was of abubakar and his report was kinda uncalled for. As in he was also shooting me and reporting me for no good reasons. And the report you tagged i didnt kill him and i lagged and misclicked as he walked in front of me. And everytime i have left after ive responded either nothing happens or i just have a slay on my steam id. The rdm and leave in my opinion is rdming and leaving shortly after your killed or the round is over. i was still on for a good 6-7 min after i responded and left to go to another server. And i also never abubakar. I have read in the rules rdm ( random death match) is the uncalled KILLing of random people.

This is my response, now knowing i wasnt banned for mic spam i have changed the shorter ban period to a unban.

6. Indy226

The report from bookworm was cause you did not shoot him and he killed you out of nowhere. And from expierence of playing ttt its very likely out of knowhere killing of someone likely means the killer is a traitor.

7. sam(antha)

sam(antha) Salty Spittoon Banned VIP

So our server rules describe RDM as this:
    upload_2019-6-11_11-4-51.png

The report from bookworm was only pointed out to show that there were multiple reports and it wasn't a matter of merely forgetting about it.

Unfortunately RDM and leave bans don't work the way you described and I don't see a reason to unban you. In future you should ask staff if it's okay to leave before doing so when there are pending reports on you. You do have a previous ban for it you left the same map that the report was filed.

Appeal denied. Please enjoy our other servers in the meantime though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.