Approved Titus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Titus, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titus

Titus New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Titus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89641121
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was banned without evidence
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned by @French Toast for Mass RDM(4+) from West 2, please be patient until they gather their evidence.

3. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Hey Titus, thank you for being patient. I realize my reasoning for banning you may not have been too clear, so I'll explain it as best I can.

Round one of Community Pool I filed the following report against you, the reported damage shown in the logs below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The explosion was caused by you shooting an explosive barrel. Explosive barrels are one of the special cases in the extended rules.
    [​IMG]

By your initial report response, I didn't feel I had enough information to come to a verdict, so I opened up a chat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the information you gave me, you intended to kill the carrier of the explosive barrel. In doing so, you admitted to intending to shoot the barrel to stop the player rather than shooting the player themself. If you had intended to shoot only the carrier but accidentally hit the barrel in crossfire, the responsibility for the damage caused by the explosion would have fallen on the carrier. Because this was not the case, and the barrel was not shot in crossfire, the responsibility for the damage fell on you. As you can see by the damagelogs, you damaged 4 people with the explosion, making it a 5 day Mass RDM (4+) ban.

Considering you most likely were unaware of this specific rule, and the nature of the damage, I am willing to accept this appeal. You will be unbanned, but this ban will not be voided and will remain on your record. I hope your new knowledge of this rule will allow you to adjust your gameplay accordingly in order to avoid further incidents like this in the future.

Appeal:
    Approved
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.