Tired

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Captain K9(Melon), Oct 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

Good bye my friend, I will miss you on the servers! The only melon I know who made me laugh.

Take care, Melon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

A dislike? Are you for real XD?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Complaining about toxicity, dislikes this... I guess now I wont miss you so much

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Damn dude. Please come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Royal Viking

Royal Viking Nordmann VIP

This is a farewell, not a discussion.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care Melon! See you on the flip side ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

Best person to play with. I will definitely miss you! Really wish you will come back another day

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Sucks to see you go, and I hate for what happened to you recently. I hope you come back sometime when everything is sorted out and until then I wish you the best!

Take care my man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

It's done. :)

Also, come of the lyrics are for petty comedy. (Mainly because that was a mistake, I said "yay" but it sounded like "gay" and at the time of recording I sort of said heh, that's something I'd say anyway, so I kept it.

"And I was like yay, and you were like hey, let's be friends" was going to be the lyric for that mess up.
    Did it for you melon.

Yeah, it sucks, so what? Lmao, I wasn't trying oh so hard on it, and all sounds were made with my mouth, and I used no vocal effects, just multi-tracking. So it's not "bad" I mean it's not like I screamed as a fucking joke. Seriously come back Melon, my dude I went through a shit time on this server, but I didn't back down, I kept on fighting, and you know what, even though I more immature than I am now, I still got mod, and I was able to punish those who harassed. My best word for advice for drama, just run away from it if it's on the internet. But if there's a mod on, and someone is harassing you, let them know! Hope to see you around soon

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  10. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Mr. Disco Delivered !

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Guys after all of this support and people pming me of comming back have really changed my view in the past 2 days, i thought i was a nuisance to most of you and i guess i still am sometimes and i want to apologize for that but i also want to give all of this another try and stay here so therefore this farewell is invalid and i will probably get warned but it will be worth it for this nice community

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Since you will be returning to us thanks to the overwhelming support and kindness of others, I'll go ahead and lock this for you as it is no longer relevant.

Welcome back :LOL:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.