Approved Timmy Tims's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Timmy Tims, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmy Tims

Timmy Tims New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Timmy Tims
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:52782175​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for toxic gameplay for 4 weeks because I had said "AleXXX the wolf is a Terrorist!" at no point did I ever kos or rdm him or say he was "Traitor!". I was told to stop by a mod and given one warning to which I agreed. I was being actively spammed almost every round from the player "AleXXX the Wolf" even when I was a Traitor with reports. During two rounds I was an actual Traitor I was reported by "AleXXX the wolf" for RDM and once again reported for calling a false kos on him by saying "AleXXX the wolf is a Trainor!" to which I was banned for toxic gameplay for 4 weeks; however, I was never given an opportunity to explain myself before the ban to the mods. I hope this explanation clears this up. Thanks!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had tried to go back to take a picture of the logs and I unfortunately cannot recover them or find them in the game.​

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pokeben10 for Toxic Gameplay. Please be patient until he responds.

3. Scarwolf

Scarwolf Active Member

I was in game when this happened. A lot of people where rdming and killing that alex kid, and i will say i think he was a bit annoying. In no point that i remember did timmy actually kill or rdm him, just putting the messages he said he put above. Honestly i believe he shouldnt have ben banned, and its the fault of the people actually doing the rdm. just my opinion tho

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Hey there,

When I saw you using this bind, I asked an admin what to do about it. They said that we should ask the player to not use the bind else it would be considered toxic gameplay. I took this as discretion to take action when I saw you repeatedly using it (spoiler alert: it wasn't). This was an honest mistake for which I sincerely apologize for.

However, I did ask you to stop twice before banning you, the second time being in DMs. You say that you had no time to defend yourself, but you didn't seem to be taking it very seriously as you continued to do it after I asked you to stop. You did not DM about the situation whatsoever. I just ask that you not use the bind when you're trying to mess with other players when you're innocent.

This was my mistake, and I will be unbanning you and voiding your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.