times you were a dumbass

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by incognito moe, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Ata47

Ata47 Mars Rover Banned VIP

Same

2. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

How the fuck is this dumb, that's how it works xD, go ahead and try it out @lilpup618

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Yooo, I just got a nice fresh one, And a video Too

And as a bonus, heres me failing at T baiting @Fear☠ And terrible ping

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

• Like Like x 1
  5. Han

Han       VIP

One time I activated the barrel trap on richland and blew up four innocents. I got banned and tried to convince the mod that it wasn't me who pressed the button, but it was actually the mod herself. My string of lies repeatedly contradicted the clear evidence and I ended up looking like this. For some reason I didn't get any public warnings or an extension on my original ban despite wasting staff resources with consistent lies intended to get someone else in trouble! Definitely not a smart moment for me, haha! (y)

To actually answer the question: One of the more recent things had me throwing a frag, but accidentally threw it right away instead of cooking it. Someone picked it up with a magneto stick and was able to chase me down since I just hid in a closet instead of actually running away.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. DarmaniLink

DarmaniLink Member

Used to do a lot of stupid shit like scream into my mic with a voice changer and be in general edgy, but I've grown up a bit