times you were a dumbass

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by incognito moe, Apr 12, 2018.

1. ITT: name the times you completely screwed up a simple task in game or had a derp moment.

Moment 1: Last year, I was a detective and thought this player was proven so I gave him my Jackhammer so I could drop a HS. Gave it to him and as soon as I dropped it he 1-hit shot me.

Moment deux: I was a T and shot at a person point-blank with a DB shotgun and completely missed, then couldn't hit them with my pistol and ended up dying.

2. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

I have moments a lot.

For example, TTT: I found a c4, disarmed it, I planted it as a joke since like everyone was dead, I walked around the map a bit, came across it (forgot I put it) then tried to disarm it and died

Far Cry 4, I accidentally threw a C4 while being shot at and it exploded mid air and killed me.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

i'm trying to think of a time when i wasn't...

• Agree x 4
    • Funny x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  4. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

5. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

joined this server.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

wait is this video ironic?

7. TheRetroGamers

TheRetroGamers New Member

Hmm that is hard because i seem to fail a lot on this server but if i had to name the worst, It would be when I used the regular chat that I was going to jihad rather than the terrorist voice chat.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. You can't fail trying to defuse your own c4????

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

I was a traitor and I shot a person. Didn't notice that I was a traitor so I was trying to show this person I killed that he walked away from an UnID body and thinking...oh great he probably didn't see it and I'm going get slayed as it happen very fast. People were being sniped and Olivia was grabbing the DNA off the person I killed and she killed me while I was lost in thought.

@olivia

10. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Yes you can, only ones who can't fail are T's, even if an innocent planted it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

when i got banned for this

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

literally everytime i play a round of ttt

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Darragh

Darragh VIP

Someone else Defusing a c4 I armed but didnt plant killing 4 innos in my name getting me banned. Fun times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

FIrst time on dark rp, getting jailed for spamming ropes everywhere, talking and apologising with admin, the second I get released I rope the admin to the ceiling: permabanned
    - dark rp tho so who really gives one
    and on here in ttt, breaking chat repeatedly ignoring admins like an utter mong.. yeaaahh certainly learnt from the 5-day global since I haven't done it since :oops:
    - and that's why I won't tell you @Darragh cause you don't need another ban on top of that one xD

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Darragh

Darragh VIP

I learned how to eventually....

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I always do stupid shit before I think about it then I always hate myself afterwords. I can give several examples.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Darragh

Darragh VIP

^^^Literally me, always.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Ok, this is way old. I was a tmod under @CDriscoll , and well, I had voice activation on in ts. So it's 10 my bed time at the time and my mom comes by and starts just roasting me because it's 10:05 and I didn't put the rice away from dinner yet and omg CD and Roz and I think Muffin were dying cause I was getting roasted alive.

That's why I have push to talk

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I will give two examples... ONLY TWO

Example #1:
    • When I was a Detective, I found a body that I was called to. Without thinking I grabbed DNA to hunt down killer. I kill them only to come to find out they were Innocent. I then got reported and was confused. Come to find out... I grabbed DNA from a Traitor's body and killed a proven Innocent.
    Example #2:
    • Pre-Round just got over with and I found out I was a Traitor. I went ahead and popped the head of an AFK standing next to me. Another player walks in and I shoot them as well. Then Another player walks in so I shoot and kill them as well and as the other two. I die right after that. Come to find out I was Innocent and had killed 2 Innos and 1 Traitor for no reason.
    Lesson Learned:
    • Double check what you are doing before you start committing acts.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

you said it yourself...

(satire, don't attack me.. rawr)

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Confusing Confusing x 1