Time To Say Goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by The Coffee Smeagol, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Hi guys, its me Coffee Smeagol, or Master Wolfie as I go by now. Its been a long 17 months of being in this server and I enjoyed it for the most part.

At the beginning everything was great. I met awesome people like Milky, Smitty, Clutch, Nochill, King of Assassins, French, Luna, Amemo and many more. I sincerely apologize if I forgot to mention you. I'm not in the greatest mood to think as of now.

One day I found a random 20$ bill lying in my house and thought it was a great idea to buy VIP and I was proud to have contributed to the server and help whatever the cause and future may be.

But lately I feel there is a lot more toxicity going on. I've seen people harass others and tried defending the victim. It's sad when nobody else stands up for them besides me. Shoutout to @LordyHGM for being one of the few people I've seen help. @Pacifist and @Patronus Penguin for being some of the mods who acknowledged me when I let them know about the harassment.

Problems with harassment and trying to help is that you draw attention to yourself and that would be negative attention. That is what has been happening to me lately and I just don't appreciate it. Thanks @wink for hearing me out about my complaint of this.

I have a hard time with this server and seeing all the problems that go down. The loopholes, bias, corruption, toxicity, cancer, and evasion for half the stuff that happens and it just bothers me. I hope in the future this gets cleared out (if it even existed. I'm probably being superstitious but I'm not the only one to say this)

I now realize how bad it is to get attached to certain people and even get close to them. Sometimes things go wrong between your friends and they change to something you don't like and this happened. I used to join and be welcomed by everyone but now its comments like "Oh hey coffee joined. This is gonna be fun" but in a bad tone. I know I'm partially to blame for this and might even be a bit hypocritical when I say this. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Its just that it hurts to see so many people you once loved and were welcomed by turn around with knives and stab you in the back while pushing you towards a ledge. This is the ledge and I'm here to jump off. (I'm not killing myself and I'm sorry to disappoint anyone if I did)

But its time to say goodbye to the things I loved. Time To Say Goodbye by Casey Lee Williams for RWBY Volume 2 Soundtrack. Yes I know this is a cheesy reference but I want go down doing what I love best and that is quoting some lyric or song. I have a great passion for listening to music (I can't play sadly). Great song sang by a woman. Yes its rock so if you're allergic to the guitar don't click it but I would be honored if someone tried this song.

I'm also working on my own life, now finally gotten my first job and I have a plan with my friends to move into an apartment and I have other things in my life to achieve (Car, license, etc.) so I'm a bit occupied to play

So goodbye everyone. It was fun making the friends I did and all the fun times I had together with you all. Don't let this bring you guys down or lead you guys to make your own farewell. I would feel horrible if I guilted anyone else into leaving. But farewell everyone and please continue to have fun without me. I will treasure all memories made here

PS: Can I get a refund? JK ^_^

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Come play east 2 at the dead of night. Everyone loves each other. You've always got a place on a server i'm on! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Sad to see you leave dude, we'll miss you!

4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I'll miss u master wolfie. Add me back on steam if you want to. I've had the same struggles as you too and I have the same thoughts about the servers sometimes as well.

5. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Catch you around sometime dude.

6. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Sorry to see you leave. Despite some recent awkwardness between us and lack of communication, I still consider you my friend. Stay in touch coffee.

7. Mr. Derpy Ken

Mr. Derpy Ken Member

Well sad to see you go man, add me on steam if u want to.

8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

No tag :(

Loved you when I first started out and still do now. Hope to hear from you every once in a while.

9. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You were one of the people that helped me in Vanilla in my first game. I'm sorry you felt these way recently. Regardless, best of luck to your future endeavors.

10. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Well bye kian I'll see ya later dude it's been a pleasure no tag?
    Come back plz uncle
    Well stay In touch Kian

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Although I did berate you recently for breaking rules to try to figure out what's slayable and what's not slayable, I remember you as enjoyable player to play with.

Take care, man.

12. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

if you need to take away anything from this community, just remember ocean man plays well over any farewell

papa bless and enjoy life

13. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy VIP

I'm sorry you have to leave. I can understand your frustration with how the community has changed for the worse...

It was nice knowing you.

14. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Farewell.

15. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Motherfucker what

Anyway sad to see you go
    farewell

16. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Cya, hope you come back soon.

17. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Adios mí boyo, and I'll keep tryna keep MrUnknown on the rage leash and myself off the bad girl list xD.

*pst what's yo steam?*

18. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

you were just on like 2 days ago.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1