Tides have turned

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Salem, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem

Salem VIP

I want to start this out by thanking @Machinekiller00 for taking the chance on me, I've already talked to him about this personally so he knows how I feel but I want to put the recognition out there where it belongs. I can't even begin to explain how much he means to me and how much it means to be that he's always believed in me. It's no secret I was a risk but I did the best I could to make him proud.

Long story short, work is kicking my ass and I need to try and get a second job as well to try and afford a place to live and all that. I'm having troubles controlling one job and full-time student duties so two jobs were not going to work. I don't want to just stick around because It hurts to go when my hours are going to suffer. Best to leave and take the time needed to be able to get myself back in a place where I can do my best job as a moderator. No, I have not been demoted SB lol. I made this choice and it hurts but It's what needs to happen.

Guess we'll do some tags...

@wink I know you kind of got assigned to me but you know how much it meant to me that you were placed at my admin. I was terrified of getting someone that didn't like me and when you scared the shit out of me and I thought you were being demoted but you were being promoted.. crap lol. Thanks for being so great to me <3

@Theinkern RIP 40 hour training sessions lmao. Seriously I am so proud of you and the day you stop using bubbles music on DS is when I come over there and wack you. I look forward to watching you grow and you can bet I'm still gonna be on your butt all the time. One of my closest friends and you're one hell of a mod. Sorry I didn't tell you I was going to do this <3

@Mr. Dank Randomly popped back into my life and has been helping me like 24/7 with everything lmaoo. Thanks for talking me through this even though I pretty much almost cried.

Since I'm planning to stick around in the community I won't do full out tags for all my buddies cause I'll still be here but: @Python~ @DarkLegion @dazza @Dexter @Graze @Starkiller @Kythol @MakuziTheInuk @Ross @Solar @That One White Guy
    @Guilty @Boris Bourbinski @Smittywerbenjegermanjenson @Agent A

#VanillaSquad

And even more I didn't add, I love you all.

I'll still be here and I hope to return to the staff team in the future when things are a bit less hectic and I can do a better job and keep my hours up.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 21
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

• Like Like x 2
  3. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Wow, I'm not tagged. :(

I never expected to see you as a cyan color when I came back in January and wow, you were a joy to see as a staff member. You did great and I'm hoping you never change that about you. Good luck and hope your future endeavors go well. Good luck with work Milo. :sneaky:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

f

6. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

f

7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I really enjoy your company Milo. You're a good person and I'm sad to see you depart. Farewell!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

It was fun hanging out with you and thanks for the training. I'll know you be around so just wanted to give thanks :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

One of the oldest mods I know from here, I'm glad you haven't changed at all. We'll play some more golf sometime :sneakylove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I'm gonna miss you Milo. Best of luck in whatever the future brings to you! :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I remember you from our chats last year this time, when you left the servers because of frustration and when you came back. It was a pleasant surprise to see you become a great moderator and do the best you could to help the servers out. Thank you for your time, Milo. Farewell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Milo, take care and good luck with your future endeavors. At least stick around once in a while and don't disappear on us.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Milo, I think I can speak for both machine and myself saying it was a pleasure being your admin. Thanks for staying with me since day 1, and take care with your endeavors.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Wow. This one honestly hurts the most out of this group to leave. I remember you were one of the main ones pushing me to become staff and look at me now. I'm here doing work in the night hours. Sorry that I became distant from you as I didnt get to interact with most of my old friends like i used too. Glad to know that I am still a friend in your book as you still are in mine. I would love to see you come back, i would fight for you to come back as hard as you fought for me to get to staff. Milo, please take care of yourself, dont let the thoughts of anything mess with you. Let your mind run free with creativity and focus on work. Hopefully get to see you around here still. Once you come back, i think i will have those turtle noises ready for you. Pop a bottle of wine for me and take a swig or a glass.

Love you Milo.
    That One White Guy :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You're a wonderful person with a creative personality. I hope all works out in the end. :love:

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

ono, i hope your work goes well and your situation better. love you little potato girl

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

No tag, I am hurt.

Jokes aside. Best of luck although I know we'll still talk :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hey Milo , you were one of the first people I have trained with , hell one of the first people I have talked with in this community.
    I am sad to see off the team go but happy thinking about all the things you will be able to accomplish regarding your personal life.
    All in all you have my best wishes dear friend.
    I feel like those few lines don't express enough but they will do for now.
    Have fun!:blackalien:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Take care Milo. Glad you stuck it out on the staff team as long as you did. You were one of the first people I interacted with when I came back to this community and I've gotta thank you for helping me feel right at home here.

Also, work on being more innocent will ya? :sneaky:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

f take care Milo very sad to see you go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.