Approved Tiberiu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tiberiu, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiberiu

Tiberiu New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tiberiu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:165582974
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was online on the server (I received slay for RDM) I stayed with slay, I played 2-3 rounds and after that I had left. I joined after 4-5 hours and I was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i don't have​

2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

You were banned by @Han Solo for "RDM and Leave (3rd offense)".

Please be patient as he will respond at his earliest convenience

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hey Tiberiu, sorry for the short wait. You know why I banned you, so I'll get right to the evidence.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, you killed someone, were slain, and then left after your slay. However, when reviewing my evidence, I believe I might have made an error in issuing your slay in the first place. Looking at the damage infos, Biish had returned fire. This mean he would have been shooting at the traitor who had opened fire on him, which would be a KOSable act. Simply having someone shoot at an afk would not give you justification to also kill that afk, but if both players are shooting at each other, it wouldn't be RDM to kill them. I acted too quickly and didn't take the time to fully examine the report, which is completely on me. I apologize for that.

It's obviously not correct to keep you banned for RDM & Leave when you never actually randomed someone, so I have lifted your ban and voided it completely. Once again, I apologize for this mistake, and I'll be slaying myself for a round the next time I'm online.

Appeal accepted, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.