Throwing Grenade From Point Menu

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by daddynexxus, Jan 3, 2017.

1. daddynexxus

daddynexxus Elite

Video explains it all.

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. Rick

Rick Running Out of Time VIP

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Vector

Vector VIP Silver

Pointshop allows you to click between the lines so to say it basically allows you to click into the game which is causing this @Chai

4. Togobenzoate87

Togobenzoate87 Nobody Gets it Banned VIP Silver

nam flashback

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Good memory Rick that happened to me once in 2 years of gmod and it was recently like a month or 2 ago.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. In my career,it happened 2 times.And it sometimes is good,because you kill a traitor(and then he reports you),or you kill your buddy(innocent,traitor)and then he will report you.I am unfortunate enough to kill only buddies that way.

7. Graze

Graze Smash that Motherf*in' Snooze Button. Admin Legendary

I've had experiences where I've shot while in either the RDM manager or the menus before as well. I wonder if there is a fix as I've had to slay myself for this before as well.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Verified

Verified Rückkehrunruhe VIP Silver

Looks like you can click through those popup menus for some reason.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. SilenŦ RebeŁ

SilenŦ RebeŁ Lead Shitposter VIP

I believe it was @DieKasta and I who were discussing how we sometimes fire our guns while making purchases from the pointshop menu. Kind of makes it awkward when I have to explain how it was a legitimate misclick.

10. Desert

Desert Nein! Nein! Nein! VIP

This has happened to me once, however I have heard about it numerous times. I believe it tends to happen when confirming a purchase or using anything that results in a pop-up screen (e.g. RDM Manager), allowing you to click not only through the pop-up but through the pointshop menu too, causing your left-click key to throw the grenade. Although, this doesn't seem to be the case with the F1 menu, for now one should just be vigilant of how they are using the shop.