Thread closed > Thread deleted > Thistle COI

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by News Network, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RealMexican

RealMexican Member

2. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

you're acting worse than the mob/highwon last night

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Lol you say that but how much money have you put to this community with donations and giveaways? Well sorry say your lose and i think admin should close this and lets enjoy the community as was and too all haters well you know what do!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. bhattir

bhattir VIP

5. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

We've lost a lot of good people due to Highwon's utter corruption. No one should donate and do chargebacks to send a message.

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Most of your group is gone so you can stop trying now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Nah. I'm not violating any rules so I'll keep going as long or as little as I wish. And it is beyond obvious Highwon is banning purely to shut people up.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
  8. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

Your two sentences contradict each other, and with it; your logic.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

At this point those people who aren't shutting up, are some of the most toxic people I've seen, and that's coming from someone who has been toxic in the past. What the group was calling for yesterday, was hoping for, didn't come true, just as it has happened plenty of times in the past, shit goes down, people claim the community is dead with a small group who think they hold everything together, yet the community keeps going, breathing some fresh air if anything.

Sorry that you're little group didn't hold out Amatsu, maybe it's time grow up and try to mingle with the people who actually care about this place.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Where's the proof any of the recent CoI/leak bans are just? I highly doubt they are in the case of GunandBomb and Machine.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

If you care so much, go ask the people involved. With the shit that has gone down in the last 2 days, I wouldn't be surprised if the bans were fully justified.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

If you have problems with the ban itself, talk to Highwon personally instead of opressing your favouritism like you know everything.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

It'd be highly unwise, though people are asking for transparency at this time, to display the proof of leaked information. That would require people who do not need to see the information, to see it as it would be proof enough to you.

Running a community 101: Under no circumstances do you publicly display confidential material. You'd lose absolutely all credibility.

Before you say it: Highwon has credibility remaining, as funny as it may seem to you, but if he's taking smart steps to rebuild the last thing he wants to do is kill himself with displaying such sensitive proof to someone who has no reason to see it. It'd further the potential of being leaked.

Before you say, "You're a highwon hater! Stop sticking up for him."

As much as I dislike everything he has done, I sympathize with him as a former community leader (elsewhere, not in here) who has experienced a taste of what could be considered a lethal dose of what highwon is on the verge of taking.

I'm doing what I can to get my experience out there, and to further my understanding of what occurs in the aftermath of such an incident as I ran away from these incidents in my past.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

God damn I had a hard time rating this post with the right one, but anyways This is trie, and this thread has been mostly back and forth he said she said and it's going no where,

15. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Spread my Pepe love. Tell you friends, tell your family. Pepe is here.

• Funny Funny x 1