Approved Thrasher2k's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Thrasher2k, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thrasher2k

Thrasher2k New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Thrasher2k
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was reported for rdm and I had to serve my slay for the next round. I waited until next round and was slayed. I stayed until the little menu popped up saying terrorist/innocents win and then left so I guess you have to wait until the next round starts until you can leave. So I kinda have an Idea why I got banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

You were banned by @Peach for RDM and leave please be patient as they gather their evidence

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @Thrasher2k

I have seen this. Please be patient while I write up my response.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  4. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey @Thrasher2k

So here is the report against you.
    [​IMG]

You claimed you were getting shot by Dandy. I think what may have happened here was he could have been shooting you pre-round when you couldn't take any damage. Cause you killed him 1 second into the round, and he hadn't shot you. So I issued you a slay.

You told me you were going to wait out your slay and then leave, however it seems you must have left a little early since I got this notification of you leaving.
    [​IMG]

Since we talked about this already, and you explained to me you had thought the round had ended. I will be lifting the ban and voiding it from your record. Thank you for being friendly about this whole situation.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.