Thoughts on Traitor Difficulty

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by BorkWoof, Jul 19, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

In my opinion, being a traitor feels a bit easy. Weapons such as the AK47, SL8, or frag grenade can trivialize the game. Deathstation heal and traitor rooms well... make it even easier. I'm not suggesting a n y c h a n g e s w h a t s o e v e r.

So, do you guys think traitor is p'easy? Or nah? i want to start some d i s c u s s i o n.

• Disagree x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Doesn't matter how good you are if your t buddies suck and you end up being expected to kill 10-20 people.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If you know how to effectively use every tool you just listed yeah. Being a traitor can be pretty easy, but if you are someone who just bought the game and loaded in, you aren't going to be as good at traitor, and it will probably be super hard for you.

call me roald dahl, run on sentences like a motherfucker.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. andylopez633

andylopez633 Supporter

yea, it seems pretty easy when playing on T sided maps. like 67th way or dolls

• Like Like x 1
  5. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

I think it's easier if you play it stealthier and don't rely too heavily on your teammates. It's so fun to just try and remain hidden in the crowd whilst silently taking people out.

6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You rely on your teammates every time, mister :LOL:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

When I first began TTT I sucked as a traitor, I used to think the Glock was the best pistol, that's changed.

Sure being a T is "easy" but that varies on how many people are in the server, the skill of your T-buddies, and the T:I ratio so....No it's not easy, but it's not hard.

Sometimes you just get too good, and it becomes easy sure, but try and 1v20 a server (it's not that easy).

Being a traitor varies in difficulty, unless you're someone named "Sev" and call yourself out as a Traitor and still take out more than 20 people a T-Round, then it's easy.

Point is, it varies on your skill, your T-buddies skill, the skill of the innocents/detectives and the given ratio of T:I

For me I used to average a good 10-15 kill average as a T and got bored, so if you're getting that most of the times you play, fuck around. Just have fun, that's the point of the game.

Anyway in all, being a Traitor isn't easy, no siree...unless everyone is AFK then sure. But overall it depends on your circumstances, not the given options.

Unless we get those OP weapons in the Traitor Menu again, then yeah being a Traitor is ezpz

8. morfin

morfin Member

I was thinking why not make death station bound to an owner so only you can get HP from it? Because sometimes i see when WHOLE T team get hp from one

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Being T is simple assuming you haven't been called out at any point, if you get called out then you can never tell who noticed it and where they are.

Some rounds will be easy for traitors just due to the situations that the innos are put into, other can be extremely difficult especially if your t-buddies all die within the first 2 minutes

10. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

If you are a good detective and inno, you can easily get the good traitor tho ;o

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. When I play traitor one of 3 things happens
    : A: Half my team is slain or bad and the remaining 3 or 4 have to do all the work ( we usually don't win or if then with a lucky clutch).
    B: We get a decent full team and have an easy 90 second round were we sweep the innos (we almost always win).
    C: I get slain or rdmed at the start of the round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Innos would win more if they unbind their shoot buttons and focused on KOSing the Traitors shooting them instead. Aint nothing better than hearing the server die around you but nobody is calling any KOSes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

the whole team still needs to have the death station upgrade.

14. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ok

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

That's so true, it's like I always know who the traitor is, it removes the fun :(

Nah it's easier to look for excuses to say as a detective "I have DNA on blahblah" someone kills him, then the detective kills the inno.
    That shouldn't be allowed.
    But xd who tries in TTT tho

16. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

bind mouse1 "ttt_radio traitor;+attack"

• Like Like x 2
  17. t baiting :(

18. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I wouldn't say it's easy. One can only carry so much. It's a team effort after all.
    Just do what I do - Get traitor - grab a Tommy Gun - go ham.

Or just winky face all game and annoy people to death :D

19. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Is there any way we could see some statistics on overall traitor wins vs innocent wins? I think this would help us analyze the difficulty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Probably not, but i'd be very curious to see this data from different maps.