This story is not yet finished.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Simply Pika, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello fellow players of the Serious Garry's Mod Community. It is I Simply Pika. I have decided after such a very difficult decision making, I am officially leaving the server. To some it may be a surprise, but to the people who were my friends may of not seen this coming, but to those who I talked to before this happened may of know. According to the rules I am not to stir up controversy about reasons that may cause it, but to the people I talked to before this incident know exactly why I am leaving. Now to the mentions of this farewell.

@Falcor You are the first staff member I remember when I first came back here in 2016. You were so polite and nice to me joining this place. Over the time I was not active you (and @LadyLag) were the only 2 people I had on my friends list after I had my absence in July of last year. I love for all you have done for me and this community and I hope for you to keep serving this community, for my arrival when I decide to.

@Pacifist After my departure in the times listed above, I returned to a whole new community, as the only person I remembered was Falcor. You took me in, as a regular player, and you showed me what the server was all about at that time. You gave me the people of the Boxfort as friends, and allowed me to play in the servers with somewhere to chill. I cannot thank you enough for what you did to me, but now that you are no longer admin, I felt my presence felt like it was slowly dwindling away.

@Toest Thank you for not slaying me all those times I RDM'D you for T-Baiting and non intentionally killing you. Most of the time it was mutual but the craziest time I did that is on dolls when you shot with that deagle, jumped and I flicked to your head and killed you.

@Onion I never knew you much because you have left Paci's crew right as I joined. After he reaccepted you, I really did not know what to make up of you.

@QSO beasty Thanks for everything you did for me, you are the meme of the Boxfort with your "Hidden Rules" right before you resigned. Now, as you read this part you are saying "Fuck you" to someone or something, idk but I know that you are saying it.

@That One White Guy Scotty, thank you for the wonderful Supporter and VIP, when I first joined I did not know how to put pictures into the forums, and you did that for me. I also thank you for the elite, for when I won your giveaway. Now at the time of writing this, I did a meme about me being a grill and talking to you. Inkern played along and kind of ruined it but he inspired me to do it. You promised me PUBG the following paycheck, but you don't really have to give it to me, I do not deserve free things and getting things for begging for it. I love you scotty and I hope I find your mixtape somewhere when it drops.

@luna♥ I cannot begin to start with how much you have helped me in the May month, you had been going through some tough times and I attempted to help you, you only said time would heal your wound, and it did. You helped me even in my times of crisis and got me through with it.

@Xayah-nyan Abby, I can't thank you enough for talking to me when all I had to say was random bullshit, I had someone to talk to during the times when you could. When I was talking to you I never felt lonely anymore and I had someone there.

@Cie Holly keep doing what you are doing, and remember that thing I promised you? Sale is commin up and I will get it for you then.

@Dwardu Thank you fellow Noviskol, You allowed me to explorer the European community and allowed me to talk to some of the people, though it was mostly me making Dwarduduudududududud jokes, you actually sat down and talked to me from time to time.

@Kyül Thanks for the sick sig, and thank you for attempting to teach me German that one day tho it was mostly a fuck around session. Hopefully your move to Germany will give you much Success.

@Chris. My Great Britain friend, you gave me computer advice and helped me pick out some parts for a decent computer. I love your voice and you could be able to voice act for something. You were a good friend of mine and I wish I could be with you

For anyone who I forgot, do remember I love you and you probably had something to do to impact my game play and my experience here.

For who ever was on my friend list on steam, you can contact me through that. I do not want anyone to reply. Thanks for all your support for me and my time here. I will return when I think it is the right time in the distant future.

Robbie, Simply Pika

• Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Post has been locked at OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.