This is why i like vanilla.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Sherlock Milky :3, Jan 6, 2017.

1. So! first of all a quick explanation to the first picture: A player (can't say who because @That One White Guy says it's wrong ;3) had one of his instagram or snapchat idk photos being used as a spray by some players.
    And somehow someone got a video of him dancing as a spray so we pretty much asked what song was he dancing to for about 5 minutes or so.
    The rest of the pictures are stuff you can see from time to time on the vanilla server.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    “We had to be back on stage this year, to give one man a moment he was robbed of,” said Keighley tonight, adding that “what happened last year was a tragedy.” He described Kojima as “a great man.” P.S. No i am not racist.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

@Agent A , why is your face being used as a spray.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

The meme knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is, (whichever is greater), it obtains a difference or deviation. The guidance sub system uses deviations to generate corrective commands to drive the meme from a position where it is, to a position where it isn't. And arriving at a position where it wasn't, it now is.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Yes.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

I just wanna know how my body got so mangled? like please send help.