This ain't it chief..

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Etched, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

I don't really know how to write one of these. I have before but most were negative. I don't really know how to justify why I'm leaving when I promised so much more. There are faults on the servers thing I don't agree with but honestly I could normally push past that. Much more surrounds why I'm leaving than just the game side of things, IRL has kinda taken a massive shit on me in the past month. Due to all of this I haven't been able to keep up the basic duties of a mod and horribly make the minimum hours, and currently don't have the motivation or want to force myself to do more. I wish I would have seen this community a bit more clearly before I applied, it has really changed from the one I loved, and I can't really say for the better, but I see it finally going in the right direction again so I have hope.

Anyways most people do tags so Ill try that.

@Jabba the Slut I called it, told you so, and Im happy for you, do great things for this community, it needs someone like you right now more than ever. You're the only one that partially knows whats going on, thank you for letting me confide in you.

@Pacifist You have an amazing partner to couple with you now, you two have the ability combined to completely make the community anew and better, You have done amazing yourself but everyone needs help, and you have got the perfect one to do it. You guys will make great strides Im sure of it.

@Mousey Aria You're pretty chill fam.. I loved staffing with you, Im sorry for the times I was stinky.

@SavannahBanana Okay so not much longer happened to be like 30min. Ill miss you banana.

@Noctorious @Agent Knockout @Bacon Bombs Noct, agent, you two keep being two of the best, bacon please for the love of god remember to do reports, when ya do you're really good at it!

@Fear☠ I don't know you, never got the chance to, take care of the team, you have big shoes to fill.

@Credence @Maro Lupus Gay. <3

@Prisma @here.

Ye that's about it, I might hop on from time to time, but yea..

Seeya guys.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
  2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Twinkiest twink of SGM

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

F in chat for our fallen comrade

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

God speed etched, don't ever hesitate to come back if you got the time.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

I know I only really just met you but you were really chill to talk with! I hope you come back in the future! :3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Cya later my guy. You were one of my fav mods

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

:( was nice staffing with you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

F :c
    No tag for me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1