Things that would improve TTT

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by incognito moe, Apr 16, 2019.

1. This isn't a thread to beg for updates or trash on aspects of the game you don't like. Let's just talk about things you think would improve the overall gameplay for TTT.

Imagine you're in Garry's two bedroom flat, he turns to you with glimmering eyes: "X, I'm going to make TTT 2, what should I improve upon from the previous title?"

I think that bodies saying which weapon the identified body was holding before they died would improve the gameplay tenfold. If an innocent gets killed holding a T-weapon, or a T with a T-weapon you could argue solidly "well he was holding this when I shot him so it's justified" and the other person would need proper grounds to retaliate.

I also think a charged crowbar swing would be cool on both LMB and RMB. Harder hits or further push to make it effective to use.

What do you think would improve the overall gameplay of TTT?

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

That's really cool actually. I'd love to see something like this - however it may take away from SGMs "vanilla" ttt flavor.

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

The only way to make something like that would be by recreating the Gamemode itself as an addon and would probably take a lot of work to create, so I dont think you should see anything like that coming in the future, but its a fine thinking, puts a bit more thought into the gamemode rather than run and gun, then again doubt many people have time to check bodies properly without being put in danger of getting 1 tapped in the head.

4. Of course. Do you have any suggestions?

5. Smor

Smor VIP

nerf shotguns

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

competent staff

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  7. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Shit he's onto me...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. 11Cent

11Cent : ) VIP

I know it cant be changed as its a gmod thing, but i better voice codec would be so fucking nice. i hate hearing everyone through what sounds like a landline telephone.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Ooooo yes! This idea for the identified body-t weapon thing would definitely be a cool idea.