Things tend to go down sooner or later.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Brahma, Jun 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello SGM

A lot of you new faces will not really know who I am but I'm an oldie member as people like to call it, former staff member and etc here in the community.

The darkest day of my life is hitting and as I'm writing this, this will be my last day on SGM for the time being and will be probably going homeless in the next 12 hours. Who knows what's going to happen but I'm being forced to let my computer go and leave the community. After today I will be homeless and who knows what will happen to me.

I wanna thank everyone in the community who made it great and all my buds @Shaddoll @Guilty-Crown @DarkLegion @swagrid @SavannahBananaGaming @Graze @Faithful @Lord Of Chaos @Destiny Blade @MyriadOfChaos @SmileyOfChaos @Kythol @ @Some of the perma bans like Machine and everyone else I can't tag. Everyone take care and continue having fun.

Edit: Enjoy a few songs I currently fell in love with.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. :[
    Hope your situation works out in your favor.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hope things work out for you soon enough my man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Best of luck my friend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

ok goodbye and good luck with the being homeless thing. I really hope it works out for you brahma, as I've known you now for 2 years. Tis a shame.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

I never knew you but I wish you the best of luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Regardless Brahma my sister and I are both feeling for you. I hope to stay in touch. Make sure you don't vanish on us completely.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey man, whatever happens, be safe! I want the best for ya and i hope to see you soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I'm sorry we never got the chance to reconcile old differences properly. You might not think it but I did regret how I acted and it's unfortunate, to me at least, that nothing was really said about it after.

Take it how you will. I hope you'll be alright though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Salem

Salem VIP

Brahma noooo):

11. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Best of luck in the future and I hope you will solve your home problem. Hope we will be able to see you sometimes tho

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Not a lot of people knew this, but I've been there twice myself. If you need anything, hit me up in my inbox and I can give you my phone number. My mom also works in social security, and probably has quite a bit of information that could help you depending on your situation, if you'd like me to put you in contact with her or pass information from her to you if that makes you more comfortable. I'm not sure where you live at the moment, but if you're in the DC area let me know and I can help with various things physically as well.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. SmileyOfChaos

SmileyOfChaos Chaos Begets Order VIP

When I was ~12 my mom and I were walking out the door on our way to a homeless shelter when we got a call and were saved. Hoping a miracle comes your way too!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

I hope, just as that fateful day and long journey from Zharki to safety, your long journey out in possible danger ends well for you too. I will miss you and our pubg games of course, good luck my friend.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

According to his forum profile he lives in LA

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Brahma,

1. You one hell of a dude, don't you forget that. 2. Glad I got to make an impact enough to make it here in this farewell. 3. If you ever need help whether it be with food, housing, electricity, water, whatever the fuck it may be I will help, I hated it when I was homeless and I don't want anyone that I know to go through the same. You better contact me if you are in trouble. I will always be here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Faithful

Faithful VIP Silver

We talked privately, but I hope things work out! Thank you for being one of the best friends I've had. Alone was our song, I'm gonna miss my osu buddy :( <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Brahma, I've heard about u throughout this community and I saw u a couple times in game. I don't know u really but it's really sad to lose a member of this community. I wish I could help you so you won't become homeless, hell I would give u food and drinks from my fridge. Yknow what just take the whole fridge lmao. I'll even give u money and other things to help u through whatever you're gonna go through. Farewell brahma!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. .shirt

.shirt VIP

:'[ another vanilla god bites the dust.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the community. I don't believe that we spoke to each other before, but you've always seemed like a kind person. I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to you :cry:. Take care and stay safe.
    -NoHack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.