Completed Thicc Gravy~'s Report

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Python~, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Report or Appeal:
    Username of the reported player:
    Dunno because for some reason comment deletions are anonymous :rage:
    Explain the case:
    I post this image on this thread

[​IMG]

To which is was removed due to:
    [​IMG]

However, in the image, it clearly states that the T who shot runs into the next room just as the T who's POV we are seeing moves into the hallway. This would not be GBA, but whoever this admin* is doesn't understamd that

To top it off, after my comment was removed, @Yuuki posted HelixSpiral's take on the situation, and he too agrees it is RDM for the same reasons I listed. @Solar then removed his own comment stating that it was not RDM, and the Question was marked Answered, so I came to the conclusion that my post was not worthy of being removed

As of typing this report, my new comment that I typed up explaining how I had already said why it is not GBA in the original image, was approved and has not been removed.

I'd like whichever admin* who deleted my post to explain their actions thx

*It's fuckin Dolphin bruv that makes so much more sense​
    Related Evidence:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Hey, I'll be tagging my admin @ant. for this.

I deleted your post because I believed it to be incorrect information. As I stated in the deletion reason, you didn't account for the player whose perspective we see from is GBA for the player who you drew in. @HelixSpiral also agreed, as clearly stated in the steam conversation that Yuuki posted. The ultimate reason that this is considered RDM is because of the response the player submitted, and without that response we can only assume that, like Helix said, it's a word vs. word report.
    [​IMG]

And while technically, you are correct that this scenario is RDM, you were incorrect the first time around. When you posted the picture the first time, the only evidence we had for this report was the video Xpro posted. In the video, it very well could have been an invalid report, as Helix pointed out. However, once Yuuki posted the screenshot of the player's response to the in-game report, it became very clear that this scenario was an invalid kill, which was why your post was approved this time around. Your post provided a visual aid to explain how the kill was on suspicion that Xpro shot him, however it contained incorrect information the first time around- that the kill was invalid.

That's all I have to say, so I'll be leaving the rest of this up to my admin.

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I was correct the first time I posted it and the 2nd time. It was RDM regardless of when I posted the image.
    You disagreed with the post, and therefore removed it, not accounting for the fact that it might actually be pertinent and reliable information
    I've been here well over 3 years bruv. I think I know what I'm talking about (y)

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

@Thicc Gravy~ ,

Your post did try to answer a controversial question in a clever way, I see no harm in it. I talked to @Dolph1n about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.