They just go missing in action...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by gunerz.117, Sep 13, 2016.

1. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Hello everyone, as you may tell I have been demoted. With my falling out with my best friend of 4 years, hospitalization of my Mom because of a seizure, and my sickness I have not been able to keep my hours at the minimal amount required for staff members. I really tried and I hope when I was able to moderate I did a good job in your eyes. There is no greater GMod community out there or any other gaming community as a whole that is as good as this one. I've spent over 2 and a half years on these servers but I must leave you all now. Maybe I'll come back one day but it won't be soon. I'm sorry to anyone I let down and I appreciate everyone who was kind and friendly to me. I will now @ some people who were friendly to me and stuff like that...

@Lemon My admin who was very cooperative with me and a good guy.

@Shaddoll @Stocking ❤ @Electric The #SourSquad v13.0 squad. We didn't last very long, but it was food while it lasted.

@Lightning @Ink @Electric The
    #SourSquad v13.5 squad. Didn't talk to Inkrypted much and I never even talked to you Lightning but you were in the squad so I had to throw you in here.

@tog✝ @paci @Acnologia Random trolls that were nice to me (just kidding).

@Angel-Kun We had a lot of fun times together but it looks like you won't get your 20x payback on me ;)

@Bs_Pac_Man Haven't seen much of you recently but you are a good kid and polite, I hope you have a bright future!

@Kenneth Very polite guy, I wish you the best! Also, I like your youtube videos.

@Gun It looks like you were the real Gun after all, GG.

@J.T.Ripper Really helpful and helped me learn how to moderate.

@Sith Master Spartans never die...

@oG-ItzRebel Fellow Bobba Fett back in the day, I'll miss those days.

@Aco Taco Recommended my application to admins, it didn't go un-noticed man, you will always have my respect.

@PanzerShrimp First to +1 my application, you're a great guy and I wish you the best.

If there is anyone I missed I'm sorry.

• Friendly Friendly x 19
  2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I'm going to miss you Gunerz. Take care and stop by every once and a while.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You will be missed Gunerz. I sincerely hope your family and personal issues get sorted out and that you become stronger a result. Completion of that iconic Halo Reach quote was greatly appreciated.
    Stay safe and healthy out there!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Gonna miss ya Gunerz. Hopefully all things piece together to make a whole that is better, and hopefully we can see you again in cyan soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

I always liked you the most.
    Don't tell anybody.

Except everybody.

Meme on, soul brother. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Rip

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I hope that your personal problems get solved mate! Best of luck with your future!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I saw potential in you from the start, I'm glad I pushed for you because you brought some solid moderating to the table. Good luck Gunerz, don't be gone for too long.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

We never really got to know eachother, but the times we did were amazing. I hope you dealnwith your personal problems and come back soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

random troll here, I am sad to see you go gunerz. I hope you get better with your sickness, I hope your mother gets better, I hope your friend and your friend continue to be friends.

All in all I wish you peace and happiness in an otherwise chaotic and sad world.

ps thanks for tagging me ayy lmao :blackalien:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am so sorry to hear that things are not working out the way that you may have wanted them to. But I know that in the end you will be okay. I wish you the best of luck with everything and when things finally settle, I look forward to seeing you return. And hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where you can find me okay? :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I hope things turn out well for you. Sorry to hear. If you need anything or just want to talk, feel free to message me at any time and I would be more than happy to chat with you. Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Don't worry everyone, I'll return one day. Until then just remember this,

Spartans NEVER die.

See you guys later...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

I wish the upmost luck to you, remember there is always a rainbow after the rain. It may be long storm, but one day you will see it through the clouds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1