These are the staff

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Koba, Feb 25, 2014.

1. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Gen 7 life.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I would consider Pluto to be in Gen 2. He was promoted in that time I believe. You should also put Striker,Alpha-Leader,yourpetsandvich, and Repusel in there. All early Gen 1.

3. I'm nowhere to be found on the list.
    I'm hurt.
    I'm hurt dude.

Competer pls

4. Slippery

Slippery VIP

just stop, this is not as bad as the google doc but still wrong....

5. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

So according to this I missed gen one by two days? What the hell is this? Actually, wasn't Ahnuld a mod before or just about the same time as Nope Trash as well?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  6. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I'm pretty sure you got mod before Ahunld right? And yeah you would be Gen 1 late lemon.

7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

2 things that would help improve this list.
    1. organize the list. i say you should keep everyone in one group together. all the mods, former or active would be together, lemon would be grouped with angel and competer, and ph4ntom and detector would be together with the rest of the admins.

2. add a notes section next to each staff member. you could use to mention things like how snak and diekasta used to be admins or indicate people involved with "you know what" (please dont turn this into another thread arguing that, i screwed it up already.)

8. Sir Lemoncakes

Ahnuld got mod about a week before I applied. He was later demoted by "someone" who will not be named. Then he got mod again after I raised a bit of a fuss over his demotion.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  9. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

What is this? Fucking pokemon? Hmmm, I choose kanto and jhoto!

10. I'm nowhere to be found on the list.
    I'm hurt.
    I'm hurt dude.

Competer pls[/quote]
    This list was made at Nov 15, 2013 by ComPeter and he said
    "There might be some errors, i did this mostly off my head. Obviously did not include everyone."
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1889&start=10

11. Slippery

Slippery VIP

this is pitiful.... so much wrong... cancer...

12. Snak

Snak Banned

professionally done chart 10/10 ComPeter!

"this is pitiful.... so much wrong... cancer..."

Quote of the thread

13. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

I don't even exist on that list.

14. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

I think it is time to update both lists.
    I got dis..Well, actually I don't..

15. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I can use some help actually with this because its pretty hard to do it myself. You can now edit this list only if you are mod+. PM me if you recently edited and are mod and above

16. Slippery

Slippery VIP

Mercy. pls. No more. If you actually put in the time to go look at the acceptance dates on the apps, then maybe it will stop this agonizing cancer you've given me.

17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'll be honest. I don't really care who the past staff members are unless they seem to be contributing to the community. Like I said, before. It wasn't the OP's intention to have former staff members on his list. You can blame BananaCoconuts for that idea.

18. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

I neatened it up a bit. Now, all the admins/mods/lead admins are together, and it has a sorting of Active > resigned > demoted.

19. Trying to do this list was a good idea I suppose, but without effort it won't be an effective list. Another thing I am mentioned.... nowhere... except bananacoconuts mentioned me... thanks bananacoconuts..

20. Sir Lemoncakes

Why did this say that detector was demoted? Didn't he resign on good terms because work and stuff? Oh, and what about DOA? Even though he was demoted in abject shame I think he should be listed.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 1