These are the staff

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Koba, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

3. Koba

I wanted to make one on google docs too. I felt there was a reason too do it there too

4. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Don't just thank us. It's the community itself that makes this place what it is. Couldn't thank everyone here enough; every moment I enjoy on here is because of the community we all help create. :)

5. you should add the old staff too. Like DieKasta, tooclosetoyou, Snak,Detector (?) Kingangel, Zabiba,BraedenMcloud, Eduardo etc...

6. Koba

Give me their positions like mod or admin when they resigned

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Sure, don't put me in there

8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Diekasta is now staff again, so you should add him to the list. If you're going to do old staff it's going to be hard to get the exact dates for when they resigned unless you asked each individual person. Anyways, I was staff from Fri Dec 06, 2013 to Jan 21, 2014.
    Edit: NVM I see the list was already updated with the new mod picks recently.

9. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

ph4ntom-former admin resigned *
    detector-former admin disappeared
    sir lemoncakes-former lead admin resigned
    pluto-former mod resigned *
    zabiba-former mod demoted
    magafe-former mod demoted
    aphux ninja-former mod resigned*
    opouly-former mod demoted
    the law-former mod resigned
    cupcake mayhem-former admin resigned

heres a few. * indicates they were part of operation 666 (at least im pretty sure they were, correct me if im wrong).

10. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Everyone forgets about me

11. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

OP. 666 didn't actually happen, those resignations were just a chain reaction.

12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

When it comes down to it, those people planned together to try and band up to hurt the server because they didn't agree with decisions that were being made. That is not okay in the least. Anyone involved in planning that event, or was there and did not speak up or try to dissuade them from their malicious plan deserved to be branded as schemers and never given a staff position. Aside from that, anyone who was involved with that plan who actually thought something like that could hurt the server is a goddamned moron.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  13. stormcreator

Was there an OP. 666 plan? Yes there was, but it was never exicuted and it actually fell apart before it happened (I was in now way involved in said planning but I have spoken with involved players after the fact). What happened was Zabiba was demoted and banned which caused a chain reaction of staff leaving becuase the people that they enjoyed playing with left. This is what happened.

14. Sir Lemoncakes

You missed my point. That isn't the issue. The issue is that they had planned such a fucking stupid thing in the first place. Once it came to light that they had all been planning a mass resign earlier in order to hurt the server, would you have given them a pat on the back and said "No hard feelings, we don't care that you were involved in planning something like this." I don't care whether or not the plan was executed. The plan was planned and the people involved were willing to carry it out if it came down to it.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 2
  15. stormcreator

I didn't miss your point and fully understand were you are coming from, I was just trying to clear some things up.

16. Sir Lemoncakes

Another thing, how the hell do we know? How do we know that they didn't all decide to resign in part to their earlier plot? All we have is the word of a bunch of people who have proven to be schemers and false faces.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Old Old x 2
  17. Shades

Shades VIP

His point is why would we recognize people who abandoned, decided to try to fuckover the server? I mean really..

18. stormcreator

Just because they got banned dosn't mean I don't still talk to them as a friend.

19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Stupid children being children and thinking they're big and bad on the internet by creating this "cool" thing where they all resign and tag it with some cliche title. Maybe they'll eventually mature and realize how stupid the whole thing was.

Either way, that crap is over and I don't really think it should be given some sort of big recognition or stigma.

20. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

the main reason i brought it up was for their status. i consider 666 as a sort of resign demote combination, because it is a major attack on the server, and should be treated as a demotion for taking part in it.