These are pointless, rename this section to resignations.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Makuzi, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello. I am Makuzi. Many of you probably know me, and there will be some who don't know me. I joined back in early 2015. When I discovered Serious TTT, now Serious Gmod, I was pretty hammered and enjoying myself on the servers. I hadn't been on the servers constantly, just a few times every month.

I remember submitting my first application. It wasn't built up nicely, and around that time, I wasn't even in the hourly requirement, and I had my first application denied, due to low hours. This wasn't much of a big deal to me back then, as I had debts to pay and I wasn't as grown into this community. When I finally came around the servers more often, getting those hours so I could finally submit my second moderator application, and hope for the best. I loved playing on the servers, got to know some other people in the community, and more active on the forums. By the time the administration was considering me for a position on the staff team, I was quite nervous, taking upon a new opportunity in an online community that Wex had led me through. I became more confident in my position as a moderator as time has passed. I love helping out this community, and I love staffing the servers. I used to enjoy it.

I am still very much apart of this community, but I am no longer a representative of the community, for a while. We all get caught up in life, and sort out priorities. Life first. SGMod last. College is still a new place for me. A lot more different than high school. I haven't been to school since 2014, and now, it's very much enjoyable.

Setting other things aside, my time as a moderator was amazing for me. Got to know more things that non-staff members aren't supposed to know about. I kept all that information of what I seen strictly within that staff team. I knew my place a moderator, even when I had a small outburst when some of the staff were demoted a few weeks ago. I had thoughts about shedding information that I wasn't allowed to. By the end of that day, I knew that I shouldn't. Because it's not something that I would ever do, breaking the trust of the staff team wasn't an option for me. I took a small break and got my head straight. I still like this community. I am not going away forever, yet.

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Never talked to you my man, but I've heard nothing but good things, have fun my dude!

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Good luck in your studies, muh dude. Enjoy life and make the best out of it. See you when I see you :)

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Cya amigo. Good luck on your studies. Come back whenever you're ready.

5. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Good luck with school, hope to still see you around every so often.

6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I love you Makuzi. You didnt give me the cheese curds that you promised me so, so long ago. You best come back man, cause you sure as hell are gonna be missed. Have fun in college!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

Thanks for the VIP+

See ya later space cowboy

8. Never leave ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

oh
    my
    fucking

AZAELUS

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

See ya later man, was nice staffing with you. For the short amount of time we did anyway. ;)

12. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

I still have that spray :whistle::whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Same