Denied TheRealFuckyDucky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRealFuckyDucky, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Explain the case:
    So I've been pretty harassment free for a few months and this guy skallywag joins and rdms me I report him and he starts going off on me for reporting him even though it was valid. The next round I shot the ceiling next to him, he killed me, I reported him, he starts yelling at me and calling me stuff like a dumbass. He gets 3 slays from the report and sits out half the round. The first case of "harassment" was when I asked why he stopped talking after the slays, no warning in general chat or even a PM so I assume I'm fine. The second case of "harassment" was when his slays were finished, I said "Skallywag you finally get to play!" and was kicked the next prep round for harassment by Pierogi. I rejoined then left so I didn't go any farther but went to get on later and was banned for 60 days. I was being toxic I will admit but only because this guy was being an asshole. I feel like this whole incident could've been avoided if I was warned for harassment before getting kicked.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Wrong section - moving and tagging @RyanSnowman

Also your ID: STEAM_0:0:75747462

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Alright. Just gonna post here the same stuff I DMed you. One second

4. RyanHymenman

So you made a report for someone killing you, after they said you made a false kos.
    [​IMG]

Here is the chat from that round
    [​IMG]

What you did was extremely toxic. Not only are you false kosing someone by kosing them immediately before round start, and then drawing attention to it with the arrow bind right when rounds starts; you also report them in an attempt to get them slain.

Please explain to me why this ban should be lifted/reduced

5. RyanHymenman

With No response, I’m going to Deny this appeal.
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.