There are many worlds, but they share the same sky — one sky, one destiny.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Scotty, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hello SGMers. I am here today to tell you why I resigned from staffing at SGM. I need more time for Fortnite.

I havent been myself as of late. I hold myself on a three strike system and I hit those 3 strikes. I am not in the right mindframe to be staffing here at SGM.You guys deserve better mods than me at the moment.

@Solar - Listen here asshole. You dont just get to leave me and not have me follow. But in all honesty, out of all the guys I have connected with you are the one I connected with the most. If money allows me to at one point I wanna go down and see you. You gave me a culture shock that I still am reeling in. I love you dude. No homo.

@Doben - Crazy chick here lemme tell you. She can kill it with a computer using geo art and can kill it in Fortnite as well, when her ping doesn't go up to 500 ping ffs. I love you Doben. I know you are in a tough situation with what is going on personally. Just know I support you the whole way. Also something to note, that wall scroll from last year is still in full condition.

@Carned - To some people you come off as a straight prick. I never saw you that way. I always saw you as the guy I could talk to and get a straightforward answer with no extra bullshit added. I am glad to of had you do most of my training when I was a trial mod. I will always enjoy your company.

@Mellow - I will miss being a staff member with you dude. I always try to enjoy the time I can with you but that never really happens anymore due to us being in a giant timezone difference. We still need to have that drink in celebration of your birthday.

@Haise (FIX YOUR FUCKING STUPID NAME I FIXED MINE) I remember days up at around 4am in the morning and just bullshitting about random things. You along with Solar were one of the true first people I opened up to in this community. We will still have our random bullshit moments so I am not too worried.

@Nefarious ✿ - Probably a solo tag some people weren't expecting. You made my life hell sometimes during training and we always got each other back for what we did. Im still trying to be able to stand CSGO for you and Isabella as well. Maybe some day we can meet if I go and meet Solar in the same breathe.

@Atlas - We have the same humor, same style of handling things, I live only a couple of hours from you. We talk a whole hell of a lot more now so I wont go full sappy mode on you but know damn well I will kick your ass.

@ekksdee - I would leave a kind message but dude we still talk all the time lmao love ya tho no homo

@Peach - One of the many people I knew I would hit with his resignation. You went from being a quiet guy to an absolute nutcase when you let go of the curtain of shyness. You enjoy what life is bringing you. Stars, cameras, and fame are all within reach... just make sure that the lights are there to see it.

@luna♥ - Daddy Scooty is sad that he grew away from you. I honestly feel like your admin tenure is a long time in the making. I really am happy to see you up there with the big dogs as the cat girl among them. Just make sure you keep up with what you are doing. Real life first then gaming. Love ya girl.

@ptownslayer21 - PTARINTINOOOO TARINTINO! You one crazy son a bitch lemme tell ya. Introduced me to Logic and you actually got to meet him and shake his hands. IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF YOU DUDE! I will be in touch with you. May boot camp go nice and smooth for you. And P.S. IM IN YOUR TOWN!

@Falcor - You were going to pick me up but lead was coming so you let Cafe scoop me up. Be kind rewind stay golden Falcor.

@Machinekiller00 shout out to ya.

@Koishi - Trial Squad mate and one crazy ass chick. You will make it far as a graphic designer just dont doubt yourself. I am always here to vent/ beat some motherfucker up if needed.

@Grimoire+ and @A Slightly Ferocious Cat - I put both of you in a group here because I think the message would be the same. Grim I convinced you to apply and Cat I trained you pretty much every fucking day. I am happy for the both of you and sorry for what I caused in both of your terms of life. Bless up to the both of you.

Now to address my admins/lead admin.

@Cafedemocha - You sir started this whole empire of Scotty memes and jokes and me as a trial mod. I dont get to speak to you as much as I would like to but I still do thank you for believing in me in the first place in order to take a chance on me. I can never thank you enough for taking the chance on me and giving me this opportunity.

@Robokiller87 - The man who took a chance on me for MC. You are the only admin for MC and I am glad it was you who did it. Once you get unbanned and possibly see this just turn back the toxicity so I can see the old admin that picked me up.

@POP STAR - Now listen here man. Serious Rappers down to the MW2 games made times enjoyable. You allowed on to your team of chicks and then dropped me instantly for a suspension that I was pissed off about. You picked me back up immediately and I went to the admin level. I cant thank you enough for what you have done for me.

@HitlerSpiral - Or better know as Toxic TTT staff or Diekasta. You stood out in the crowd and gave no cares when you did or didn't. You took the chance on me to be one of your admins, sorry to have made one of your picks go sour very quickly and cause more harm then good. Golf It king and PUBG god. Hope all goes well with work and real life stuff.

@PixeL - Deathrun may have only been a short term for me but you made it worth every moment. Thanks for making sure that the day care of deathrun is taken care of.

@forcie - The man who let my pictures become even more memes. The man I could talk to with about making music on a higher level rather than the normal level. Still not gonna forget the day you were picked up as an admin in that group. I was surprised you took my group. Thank you for what you do and hope life isnt kicking your ass too much.

@Rick - Buttmunch, asshole, toxic as hell mf. I love you for it all. We play FFXIV so I can save most of that for later.

@HelixSpiral - The words you speak sometimes ring out over mic, sometimes they go in one ear and out the other. Thank you for the constant check up and constant work that you are putting in for this community. No amount of chemicals/frogs being cut open can tell you the amount of thanks I have for you. Tell cooper not to cry when he hears my voice.

Now for my team when I left.

@Panda With a Gun -You were a kickass admin. You made most of our convos fun even if I just rambled on for hours about bs you still listened. I hope that whoever fills my shoes on that team knows that it isnt gonna fully happen. Sorry for the trouble I caused you.

@DexRusky - You memey madman. Its gonna take some time to realize that we couldve been a good duo to just go fuck around and do shit. Just speak your mind and dont be afraid to do anything outside of your comfort zone.

@Azaelus - Fuck go back. Glad to have been your team mate for once rather than having people bounce around you. We fucked with each other so much to the point of sometimes going a bit too far.

@mae- im gonna tag you here in this section since we left back to back. :eggonface: I pushed Panda so hard to pick you up. Like I constantly bugged him, I even remember convincing you to make your app more open in time frames. I was not disapointed with what you did during your staff tenure. We still gonna fort and occasionally just bs so I will stop with the cringe here.

Now time for the members of #TheUnderground

@littlememe - you may never see this but just know that you made me proud.

@Kythol - I think of all my mods I connected with you the most of all. You may get tired of the game but you keep on coming back. We lost touch, if we could I would like to get that back.

@Scares70rm - Nowadays it may seem like I hate you or have something against you but I really dont and im sorry it ever came across that way. I only wish the best for you dude.

@Death - My first pick up and you didn't disappoint. You may have only lasted for a little bit but you left on good terms. Thank you for being an awesome first pick.

@Patronus Penguin - You also made a great pick for me. I fought other admins for you and im glad I ended up winning. You made me proud to have picked you up.

@Agent A - My last pick and a no brainer at that. You came to me asking about reapplying and even when you reported Tybe that one time. You made it the furthest of all the mods I had. Thank you for what you have done and I hope all is well for you.

Now its time for perma banned users tags

@Anna - Underground Strip Club here we come. But in all seriousness you made me laugh, sad I never got to be staff with you. We still chat so I will cut the bs here.

@Sir Clutch - You and @Walker were one of the first people I met when I got to SGM. I wanna thank the both of you for keeping me here.

The Owners of SGM.

@Highwon - You make the hard calls, the tough decisions. You make yourself look like the bad guy but in all honesty you probably only want the best for us to see this community prosper and if you take on the bad guy role then so be it. You are a great man. Thank you for what you do here.

@Opalium - You have stuck your neck out for me and guided me in situations where I would have no idea what the hell I would be doing. You and me talk on a daily basis, sometimes random, sometimes serious, most of the times both, very little to where I am left on read for days on end. I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me.

https://imgur.com/a/Knc5BZM <--- memes of my time as staff.

Now I am sure I missed some people as they pop out of the wood work when they see this. I wanna just say thanks to you all for making my time here enjoyable as ever. Dont forget to tip the waiter.

Love you guys. Peace.

• Friendly Friendly x 28
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

throwback to when you tricked me into thinking you were a girl and having me reveal secrets to you when I came back. see ya later scotty

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

No tag for me? T R I G G E R E D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Have fun buddy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Aye.

Song is not related to my feelings about you I promise. Bye.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

OMG my first mention, I am so glad I touched you in that way and was your first pickup. I really will,miss you as staff, you were one of the more chill staff and a great singer/rapper. We had our laughs and some funs times. If only it never ended. I hope to see you around still. Don't be a stranger and keep on being a rapper and generous.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Speaking strictly as how you did as staff, ya did good. Rarely got reported or anything of the sort (few accidental gags due to not using quotes but nothing big) but yeah neato burrito maybe come back sometime

• Like Like x 3
  10. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

CY@ :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Oh no. He resigns and ditches. I'm gonna miss you Scotty. I never got to fulfill my Destiny and sit on your Blade.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

You're always a person I'll look up to, thank you for being that person Scotty.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

I remember first playing with you years ago on Vanilla, back before either of us even thought about becoming staff or any of this. To think of how much has happened between then and now is really crazy.

Playing with you and the rest of the old nilla crew will always be something I look back on fondly (even though most of them are either banned or don't play anymore rip). You've been a good friend these past couple years. Don't be a stranger :cat:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

What a long speech. Fucking normie. :rolleyes:

But really, don't be a stranger and if you do visit me, bring me some US stuff that we don't have here (except school shootings). (y)

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Haven't really played with you on seriousTTT, but I sure have played other games w/ u and Janppa, I hope u stick around man, ur a great dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Regardless what we've been through, I'll always be your friend. I hold no harsh feelings toward you. You helped me become the staff member that I am, and for that I'm grateful.
    Never be afraid to shoot me a message, whether it's to play something or to rant about something. Best of luck, Scott, I hope things turn around for you in a positive way. Don't be a stranger, scooty booty. :cat:

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

You gotta get your mojo back bud! Hopefully taking a break from this can put your mind at ease. After a while you tend to forget some worries! You better be ready for more pub and golf it though :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Damn man, we've been friends pretty much ever since I joined. I'll miss staffing alongside you. Make sure to stick around though!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Oh, please. We all know it's 'cause I came back, you coward. Fight me already! :rage:

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  20. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Tf where’s my tag @That One White Guy and now that your name is back to what it was gimme legendary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.