Denied ThePaleRider's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThePaleRider, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    N/A
    Your Steam ID:
    N/A
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    honestly not banned yet, but its only a matter of time with all these toxic ducks targeting me.
    But, this is for the ghosting ban that is probably on its way.
    I honestly didnt know that saying stuff like that with pms while alive is ghosting, so that's my bad.
    I dont believe indy should be banned, but if he is...
    then he should be unbanned.
    honestly, indy has been warned for ghosting before but not banned, so i'm just wondering if i could get the same treatment :p
    if not, i understand.
    yall are just doing your jobs :D
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Null
    I admit to my mistakes, this was my first time doing this, so its my bad.
    I'll take the ban if and when it comes, altho i truly hope it doesnt.​

2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

If your referencing the warning @Fear☠ gave me about seven weeks ago, this was because I didn't know saying something that wasn't true counted as ghosting. So fear gave me a warning instead of an outright ban that early morning

3. that's almost the same thing as this, except this one is a bit more of obvious ghosting XD

4. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

[​IMG]
    You are obviously ghosting here

5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

6. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

The reason I let him off with a warning point was that we were bantering around and in the end, I was the only one that got My round influenced by Indys ghosting.

All admin+ can choose if they wanna warn or ban depending on the circumstances and player

7. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You did more than ghost intentionally. You sent that message to Indy as a retaliation against slaps. I get that you felt harassed by slaps, but harassing him back is never the correct thing to do, and it's just as bad as being the first one to harass. I'm denying this appeal so you can take some time to think about what you did. In the future if someone is repeatedly harassing you first get evidence of their harassment, then either notify the staff member online or send it to an admin+ if no staff are on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.