Denied ThePaleRider's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ThePaleRider, Dec 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Enyalius
    Your Steam ID:
    You should have it?
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for rdm and leave, even though technically the report against me should've been invalid, as i shot a gauss rifle at an inno and my t buddy just decided to walk in the way. Technically crossfire, right? Yes, probably should have warned beforehand, but still. Also, id rather not be banned anymore, thanks. Think of this as a Christmas gift.​

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond soon.

Also, you must warn your T buddies for Gauss Rifle shots that may damage them.

3. I know i have to warn them, but it wouldn't have damaged had they not walked in front of me as I shot.

4. You don't have to worry about this right now, it can wait a few days.

5. Its the holidays, none of ya should have to do anything for the next few days.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Hey there Enyalius, so as you know I banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd.

This is because you shot and killed a Traitor Buddy with a Gauss Rifle without warning for your shot beforehand, and then left while slain.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see before you left you asked where in the rules it mentions having to warn for Gauss Rifles. It's not currently listed on the Extended Rules specifically, because it was taken out when Mango revised the rules on behalf of Highwon. However, the ruling is still in effect.

Seeing as this is your third offense, I'm comfortable saying you should know better, which is why I will be denying this appeal. This is a local ban, so feel free to play on our other servers until your ban expires on 01/27/20 03:09AM.

Appeal: DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.