Denied thelanejones's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by thelanejones, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    peter griffin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53592876
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for group trolling, when i was doing nothing of the sort. I simply joined a friend and we played normally. I dont know who the hell assumed we were trolling, because we weren't. I would get it if i was banned for maybe rdm or something but i did not group troll.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont really have evidence??? But this ban is completely unwarranted and unneccessary. the hell is going on rn?​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @Demon Blade and @Dwardu to address your ban. Please be patient while they gather everything and reply!

3. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

Correction: two friends from school and one guy i met in game.

4. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

5. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

Enderbro, I did not kill or shoot a single time,Therefore that part is irrelevant to my ban.

6. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will lock this up til me and @Dwardu can conversate.

8. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hello @thelanejones,

Since @Demon Blade probably went to sleep, I'll just provide some of the evidence in the meantime. The ban was issued based on the report that Voca made which it seems as though you're aware of given that you posted some of the evidence included in it, just for reference this was the report in question.

Group trolling bans are based on Admin Discretion, I had to discuss that report with Demon Blade before coming to a conclusion as he would have to be the person to ultimately issue the ban.

Personally I do feel as though you're overseeing some of your actions as most of them were clearly related to Group Trolling. Keep in mind, most of the screenshots I'm going to post here are taken from the demo that Voca uploaded on his report. You are more than free to download and view it, the rest are taken from the Old logs that our RDM Manager allows us to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So basically, I asked for the ban to be issued since you were clearly following a false KOS that was called before the new round started and the damagelogs along with the chat prove that you ended up killing the person falsely kos'd along with the fact that you RDM'd other people at some other points. You also joined in on harrasing LikeABoss with the other players involved in that report which is the main reason this was seen as Group Trolling.

I will unlock this for now to hear your side of the story.

9. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

You know what? I joined my friends and most of the time I was kidding. For your information, turtleboy and ghamloush were not involved. My other friend named jinx who was clearly trolling was not banned. If you're gonna ban, ban the right people. Fuck you, and fuck Voca. Voca reported the entire group multiple times for no reason. we were playing normally. go ahead and keep me banned. Your server needs to improve and for all the hours I've wasted on this piece of garbage server group, I've gained nothing. To all admins except those I like, Fuck you.

10. thelanejones

thelanejones Member

No regrets.

11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Peter Griffin,

The fact you act like this in a chance that we extended to you is not the right way to go about it. We gave you a shot and you blew it. I will not accept this appeal. Hopefully if you do decide to come back to our servers, you have somewhat of a different mindset for when you play.

Appeal: Denied
    May Our Destinies Intertwine
    ~Destiny Blade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.