Approved TheDarkCarnage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Carnage, Feb 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage

Carnage Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheDarkCarnage
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:511672931
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So my 28 days ban is for Ghosting (first offence) which i ignorantly have done to Maro Lupus as i thought i could advise Maro lupus by saying you can KOS him for a false KOS.

Before i was corrected by Maro lupus i believed ghosting was just telling alive players who was innocent/Murderer, where a player is and who's alive/who shot who.

I have re-read the rules ,talked to Maro lupus about ghosting and what it is so i am hoping to appeal the ban for a warning/shorter ban/alternative punishment.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    please talk to @Maro Lupus who was the one to ban me (also the person i ignorantly ghosted to)

I'm not claiming i'm innocent whatsoever but appealing for a less harsh punishment. this is my first ban and i am still learning the rules​

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

You were banned by @Maro Lupus, please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

I've seen this and will be home in about an hour, I'll look over your appeal at that time.

4. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Hey there TheDarkCarnage! You were banned for Ghosting (1st Offense) for 4 weeks. As we have already discussed why what you said is against the rules, I will be lifting your ban. You've read the rules for me and asked numerous questions about them in discord PMs. This is sufficient enough for me that you know what you did was wrong and what to avoid doing in the future.

[​IMG]

You are unbanned on vanilla.
    Your ghosting ban will NOT be voided.

If you have any follow up questions on rules or anything else feel free to contact me on discord!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.