Approved TheBoss-san's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheBoss-san, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    TheBoss-San
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:148221497
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on the roof of the big house and a traitor on my back killed me, so I told a detective in the private chat to scan my body and my internet was disconnected, which means I left the server and my body disappeared.
    It was not intentional since I do not control when my internet falls and in my country it is very bad.
    Sorry for the level of English.
    I was banned 28 days by ghosting and I do not even know what that means xD​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Honestly I do not have photos of the moment since I did not know that they were going to ban me for an internet crash.
    (picture removed- no worries, we have it. But your IP was on it. -Helix)​

2. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

You were banned for Ghosting 1st by @Yuuki
    He will response when he can

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright. Let's get on with this. I'll try my best to explain why your actions is ghosting. Afterwards, we can talk about your ban.

Now, what is ghosting?
    The extended rules states the following:
    [​IMG]

I put the red boxes on the areas I want to focus on.

In the forum report that was made against you, you told @Hero Char-Bro ✪ to scan you.
    [​IMG]

Now, if you see the second red box, you hinted to Hero Char-Bro to scan your body. This could have influence the round if he scanned your body, in which he might not have done so beforehand.

Now, your crash is not the reason why I banned you. I banned you for ghosting. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, let me know whenever you're ready to talk about the punishment that was assign to you.

4. Agent A

It's been a while since you last responded so I'll assume that you aren't interested in working out the ban appeal. Thus, I will be denying this ban appeal. If you want to continue to talk about it, just shoot me a message on the forums.

Appeal: Denied.

5. Agent A

As discussed in the pms, you'll be unbanned, however, it will not be voided.
    Please be more careful to not break the rules. Sometimes, it's best to check the rules before acting upon your action.

Appeal: Accepted; Not Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.