The worst Doctor's visit(s) you've had (For the same issue!) -Medical Grossness Warning-

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Juice Juice™, May 3, 2018.

1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Title! Lets all share our worst moment's with those white-coated bastards. Not the worst Injury, mind, just the worst experience you've had due to Nurse or Doctor's actions.

2. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

For myself, I had a severely ingrown toenail in high-school. Bad enough, the nail had to be surgically removed after months of infection.

The first terrible experience happened when I was taken to a free clinic, before the infection was all that bad. The 'doctor' I got, he decided to inject my toe with some numbing agent (1 dose, when my body is incredibly resistant to it, and I need 3 before it has effect). Despite me clearly displaying feeling in that toe, he proceeded to make three incisions along the skin. 'In order to release the pus or related infection buildup'. Even though there was absolutely none. I passed out and we never went to that clinic again.

Fast forward to months later, when I finally had the toenail removed. The doctors handling the removal had to stick a needle in 11 times before it could begin. They had to get larger needle gauges 4 times because they couldn't get past the calluses, then made 7 more injections because I was so resistant. In the end, they even cauterized the nailbed, and within two months it grew back