The Winchester 1887 Shotgun Needs a Slight Rate of Fire Buff.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by kingsaib0t, Jul 5, 2017.

1. For having only 4 shells, and occasionally less damage than the Mossberg, and the XM1014 (default shotgun), this weapon should shoot slightly faster than how fast it shoots now (but not faster than the default shotgun).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

I'm not sure how fast you want it to fire, but let me assure you its fire rate is very accurate to the real thing.

its a Lever-action shotgun, they were never designed to have a high fire rate, also considering its damage output it would be way too OP if it fired any faster

massive -1

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

the 1887 is a headshot machine, it doesn't seem to have much spread on the buckshot compared to the other two shotguns. I really don't believe it needs a nerf or buff as it seems to be a fairly balanced gun

-1 from me too

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

It one taps on the head, and headshotting with a shotgun Isn't necessarily a difficult task with that tight spread. It's a strong gun, I don't believe It needs any buffs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. From what I've seen, lever action rifle, and shotgun speeds can vary from person to person, but the fire rate doesn't have to be super fast, just faster than what it's at now.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Cash

It would be overpowered if it was fire-as-fast-as-clicking, its already powerful enough as is and there is absoloutely no need for any changes to the gun. It's like saying the HK SL8 needs to do more body damage.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

you fucking people and your constant need to nerf or buff guns

it's not a dinky pistol or a fucking 9000 dps gun and it's ttt cool your shit

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. No weapons on TTT are "fire-as-fast-as-clicking", they're all automatic, I'm saying the 1887 could be slightly faster, not lightning speed fast.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Cash

I never said that they were, but you were saying lever-actions fire as quick as the user can fire them. Once again it doesn't need a speed buff for the damage and tight spread it has.

10. Doctor Smurfenstein

Doctor Smurfenstein Active member Banned VIP

Is only ttt. Y u hav to be mad?

• Funny Funny x 5
  11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

the p228 is a dinky pistol can it be buffed

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Okay let me clarify, it should be faster than it is now, but not faster than the default shotgun.

13. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

omggg stop tilting me with this shit so what if people want weapon balance in a FPS game even if it's not the most serious one omggg

I think it's just fine the way it is now. It's kinda ridiculous how accurate it is at long ranges.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i think we should make them akimbo and up the damage to 200 per pellet with no damage drop off

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

stop ur giving me nostalgia

16. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

mw2 post nerf akimbo 1887s were trash ;)

also, guns in ttt have drop off?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  18. are you on crack

• Old Old x 2
  19. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

It's already op....

• Old Old x 1
  20. rigby250

rigby250 VIP

-1 it's one shots to the head and has a tight spread for a shotgun, it does t need a buff