The time is here.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by KateKarnage7, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Alright, so this is where I should probably put something profound or "I will miss you" well fudge that! Just kidding, I'm gonna say why I'm leaving, I feel like there is no one to stay for, and it's depressing to go on the servers now... there's rdm, and corruption, and I can't stay, and nor am I wanted here... but I still love the community, and I will miss it dearly, as this community has gotten me through so much, but I must now take my leave... Au Revoir, I will be on one last time to give out the points I have to give out, but after that... I'm gone, in the winds... good bye... and to my best friends... good bye! <3

(@SirDerpyBanana) (@The Coffee Smeagol) my baes Luna & Tuna. (@TheUnToastedToast) (MrUnknownShadow) and all my gmod family, I love you all... good bye.

• Friendly Friendly x 13
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'm sorry if there were times that you felt negatively our servers. I do hope you enjoyed your stay while it lasted.

Best of luck in whatever endeavors you may pursue :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

goodbye and have fun out there, ill miss you for being the only other kate in here other than me :(
    (ill add you on steam no worries, then we can have kate to kate talks)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Nobody is forcing you out here, maybe you're just with the wrong people/server, try and look about a bit, maybe that will change your mind about the place ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Aw it's been a good run.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I'm sorry if u feel that way about the servers and all that. I do hope things will get better for you very soon and talk to me any time you want. I'll always be on steam and pretty much available all the time. You'll always be a good friend in my eyes. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

NOOOOOO Mom Whyyyyyy well see u later well still play other games right bye mom hope u come back @KateKarnage7

and yes you are wanted here

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. dunno who you are but that's not the servers i know, come to ttt once

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

noooOoOOOOOOOoo Kate!!! I will miss you!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

bye katekarnage. May we play again someday! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1