The Tall Tale of Pizza Boy and His Very Long Night Part 1

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Kyle Turris, May 3, 2017.

?

What do you think happened to Guido Stefanelli?

1. Papa Dang put a hit on him

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  2. He died of obesity

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Random act of mass murder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Premeditated mass murder

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Mysterious Case of Pizzanitis

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. This is a tale as tall as any other known before it. It begins as any other tale begins, with a man on a mission. His name was Jesper, and he was in a conundrum. The pizza place that he works for closes at 11 PM sharp every night, as it has for the last 45 years. Fertelli's Pizzeria has been a staple of Ypsilanti cuisine ever since the new chef, Papa Dang, took over cooking duties. Pizzas this popular obviously have a large demand, and for this reason, Jesper is a very busy boy during his shift. Easily the worst shift of the night, Jesper is forced to work from 3 PM to 11 PM. The night shift is usually lax for most businesses, but this ain't no ordinary business, and this ain't no ordinary town. Now you see, 4 years ago on this day, there was a string of murders that shook the town of Ypsilante. Around 10:30 PM, an argument broke out between two patrons of Fertelli's pizzeria. Things got very heated, to the point where one of the men, Jimmy Dingo, pulled a gun. It was at this point, when he began opening fire on the people inside the restaurant, killing 3 customers, and the master chef, named Guido Stefanelli. Now there are many conspiracy theories around these murders, but one of the most popular theories is that Guido was sleeping with Papa Dang's wife, so to get revenge, Papa hired Jimmy to take him out. To make it seem like he was a random victim of a mass murder though, he told Jimmy to kill some onlookers as well. Obviously, none of this was proven, but people in town had their suspicions about Papa Dang. But there is just no disputing Papa's pizza making finesse. Anyway, let's get to the story. Jk, that's for part 2.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Beautiful.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I think what happened was that Guido Stefanelli faked his own death so he could go work for me. That's right, I opened my own pizzeria. Papa Paci's Pizzeria and we sell good pizza. if we were going to pull it off we needed a guy who could make pizza like butter. We had to fake his death, sadly some people got caught in the crossfire you know what I mean do ya? Pizza aint going to make itself.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

better fan fiction than shrek forever after

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

best thing i've ever set my eyes upon

6. I'd like to place an order
    Also good story so far.

• Like Like x 2
  7. That was a good read

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I've been waiting for this day. I already know what you going to order, it will be at your house in 6 minutes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Except any pizza place ever, where the majority of business is 630-830pm. Morning is the slow time for pizza places

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Hey good thing I said other businesses and not other pizza shops, eh?

11. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

And strip clubs, and restaurants that serve dinner

• Dumb Dumb x 2