Finished The Spirit of Christmas

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Mason, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

when this gonna end? lol its January 8th.

2. Madman

Madman Member

One key thing i learned in my short life if pain it makes humans human.

3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I'll draw this giveaway in a week, I wanted to wait until steam sales were over because these games were so cheap and people would probably ignore it more than usual because of how easily they could buy the game for 5 bucks etc.

4. [TAW]TheMightyArrow

[TAW]TheMightyArrow New Member

well, kind sir, im new to this forums, so dont bother in searching for post i made, but you will see that im going to be active here. Now,

One this i have learned from life, is that it doesnt matter how many time you fail. You may fail a lot, but if you dont learn from those mistakes, you should be sure that you will keep failing, but if you learn from your mistakes, and use those things you hvae learned in your life, sooner or later, success will be on your hands.

5. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

#1 thing I've learned:

The people with the saddest stories tend to have some of the biggest hearts. Try to open up to them, and you may be surprised with what you'll find. I've made some of my best friends this way.

Also, I'd like #3 because people complain that I still don't have that game.

6. Alias♥

Alias♥ VIP

Aw how nice

7. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

The one and only key to success is knowledge. The best way to get knowledge is to read books. I am proud that I had to get 7 new bookshelves to hold all my books.
    All my knowledge got me a Lamborghini (That I rented because I am a con artist).

If I win I would like #2. Chivalry Medieval Warfare

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Engagage

Engagage VIP

Time is a friend guiding us. Reminding us constantly to cherish and enjoy life. And then making sure living for the moment doesn't turn into surviving for another day.

#4 or
    #5 plz

9. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When ‘I’ is replaced with ‘We’, illness becomes wellness.”

^^^^^^^^ Unless it's an extremely toxic relationship where your own well being is put on the line, this quote is beyond true.

10. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Haha! That was a joke. Anyway, my advice is to get a radio station to use your voice as advertisement. You WILL make bank, that's a promise.
    For the game, I will go with #4. I really want it but sadly not making bank.

11. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

If you help people more than you help yourself, then the success will automatically come with you

I will take #2

Thank you for this giveaway!

12. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Completely forgot I had a giveaway open till just now, will be selecting the winners in about 30 minutes after I shower.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

#3, Listen to constructive criticism, don't listen to judgements to yourself.

14. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

eyyyyy, I actually won something

not the powerball though

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

if u want your games add me on steam but for 8 and 9 just start a forum convo with you and ill send you the code

17. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I will take any unclaimed winnings, thanks derp

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

I will take half of the unclaimed and Falcor can take the others, Thanks!

19. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Split it into 3rds know what im sayin ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Thanks for the game!
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    (Marked as finished)