Finished The Spirit of Christmas

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Mason, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Bless up. Let me give you some keys to success.

I will be giving away 9 games.

1. Legend of Grimrock Bundle (actually contains the first and second so two games)

2. Chivalry Medieval Warfare

3. Left 4 Dead 2

4. XCOM: Enemy Unknown

5. Portal 2

6. Natural Selection 2

7. 100% Orange Juice

8. Medal of Honor (Origin Only)

9. Super Hexagon

They don't want you to win. They don't want you to play your games.

Just know that.

To Enter: Share one key to success that you've learned throughout your life.

Rules: You MUST be active on the forums. That means you can't crawl out of your hole to enter this giveaway and disappear once again. If you break this rule, I'll know.

You can enter for one game only. INCLUDE THE NUMBER OF THE GAME YOU ARE ENTERING FOR IN YOUR POST ie (1-9). Gotta spread that christmas spirit far and wide.

You may enter for a friend.

Good luck have fun and bless up, keep on winnin and ride with me on the path to success.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

One key of success i have learned is Failure is success and to believe in yourself. My physics teacher taught me those lessons.

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

A key to success that I've been taken to heart is if there's a fork in the road, you take it.

Thanks Yogi (Rip)

4. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

The greatest key to success I've learned?
    Push through the hard times, and keep a smile on your face. People enjoy being with people who are not gloomy, and sad and in turn being with other people will improve your mood. I was really "depressed" my sophomore year, but I always had my friends by my side. Also for the hard times part, you will make it through the storm, and see the sun another day. Never give up.

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Is this you re-gifting a giveaway you won? :sneaky:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Don't stop believing in your dreams. Make your dreams come true so just do it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind.

8. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Knowing when to talk and when to keep your mouth shut, reading the mood of the moment and conversation. Do it right and you're a winner.

Generous ass motherfucker <3

9. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Treat people how you want to be treated.This makes you have more friends and more happiness.
    Thx for the amazing giveaway @Derp Mason!
    I'll take 5.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  10. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Determination is an aspect that has easily solidified my successes in life so far. As cliche as it sounds, doing the best you can, staying confident, and never giving up can lead to a lot of accomplishes. Being someone who never really felt self-confident at the beginning, learning more about this key to success has assisted me a lot so far and I hope to continue with this mindset whenever I am presented with a challenge.

If I win, give it to @C.A.Anna

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Han

Han       VIP

#7. Don't forget to change your rabbit's cage, he will end up with dirty feet and it's gross. I speak from experience.

If I win, give it to @Derp Mason

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

A key to success: When things get tough, don't give up. I know there have been many times where I have wanted to throw in the towel and give up, and I won't lie, I have been close to it. However each and every time I have pushed on and in the end the newer outcome always turned out to be better than what it would have been. That determination, as Wolfy has kinda already touched on, is something people need to hold onto.

If I win I would absolutely love #5.

Thanks so much!

13. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Having an amazing breakfast is a key to success. They dont want us to eat. Know dat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Don't listen to scrubs who put you down and don't play COD. (because its full of scrubs who put you down)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You are the group you talk to.

16. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Wall sockets are not fork holders, even though it looks like a fork would go there

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Spend money for no reason

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mudpug

Mudpug VIP

always save your money if u can. u never know when life is going to hit u (trust me, i just randomly had to get new tires >_< )

20. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

Don't let me win please, I already have too much Steam games lol.