Approved The Spanish Tickler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Spanish Tickler, Feb 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Bad Hombre
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no idea I had any reports on me, and everytime I receive a slay, I stay for it. I've never been banned before, at least not to my knowledge, and I am truly sorry if I did RDM and leave.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Temar for that ban and @mysteriousglitch for your second ban on East 2. Both for your first and second offenses of RDM.

3. Thank you, @Destiny Blade. I didn't even know I was banned before, or twice :unsure:

4. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

For my ban i handled a report from Mikkio were the response was a KOS from you
    this is the damage log
    [​IMG]
    and when i investigated i saw no reason for the shot or Kos so i tried to report you but you was already gone, so i issues a ban for the RDM

5. @Temar Oh! For that one, it appeared to me that they were firing their gun, so I responded with the KOS. The report never came through, and I apologized to Mikkio. I'm sorry for this whole situation. I don't know if the report came a few rounds later, or the server crashed, because that's when I usually leave. I am truly sorry for that.

6. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

he reported grim who killed him 1 min later
    when i checked the report i tried to report you about it but you had already left
    you left 2 mins after the Kos during the same round

7. @Temar Yeah, I have no excuse for that, I guess I just figured nothing came of it. I once again apologize, and won't refute that ban, Thank you for replying though. Now just to wait for @mysteriousglitch to respond :)

8. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

I had banned you for a second offense of rdm and leave because a round on white house we were T buddies and I heard no warning or anything of you shooting at a deathstation. Nor does the logs show you had warned before shooting at the death station causing another Traitor to die in the outcome. You had no reason to shoot it either cause all inno's left alive were downstairs and a player was blocking the elevator from coming up. So even if a proper warning was given for shooting the death station, you had no reason other than just to blow it up.

[​IMG]

you had left after that and the player who had died had mentioned that you had killed him via the above.

9. @mysteriousglitch I remember that. I never shot my station, I remember something hitting it, and blowing it up, and thinking that I wouldn't get in trouble for someone else blowing it up. I never shoot at my own death stations. I remember I had placed my death station at the top of the elevator, and something blew it up. I'm really sorry for this whole situation, and I thank you for your speedy reply. If nothing can be done, I'll serve my ban, and be more careful in the future.

10. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Ik im not involved here, but Mysterious, that report is total bs. Look, Bad Hombres body was IDd 20 secs before. He didnt blow it up. He placed it, but its not his fault it blew up. From the logs it looks like Atmonauti's frag is what blew it up, as it damaged Meme in the same second the DS blew up, killing Meme. DS kills give credit to who placed it, not who blew it up, so ofc the credit went to Hombre, when the RDM was really the fault of Atmonauti.

Yes I realize Im not involved here but I couldnt let this go unsaid.

11. Thank you @degolfer222 I'll make a mental note of giving you more points the next time we play, regardless of the results. :)

12. mysteriousglitch

After closer inspection, I see I have made a mistake I apologize @The Spanish Tickler
    I see now it was another player that had caused the death station to blow up, I will be lifting my rdm and leave ban for I have made a mistake. Thank you for your time in the appeal, again my rdm and leave ban will be lifted. I don't know how I missed that and feel completely like a nub -.- Please forgive me for the mistake, I will be voiding my ban right now just give me a quick min.

13. No problem @mysteriousglitch I love these servers and the mods and admins. I want to thank you for taking the time to review and understand. I hope you have a good one :)

14. mysteriousglitch

I have fixed the issue, I again apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. I was quick on my judgement and made the wrong choice I should have looked at the damage log a bit more closer. I will take this as a learning experience and make sure I slow down just a hair to avoid any future occurrences from happening.

15. mysteriousglitch

I will leave the rest to @Temar to finish up

16. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Sorry i seam to have forgotten this due to busy weekend
    I was considering unbanning you but since the ban was valid not voiding however its now expired
    since i wont be voiding it the appeal on my ban is DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.