The SGM Experience Survey - Weapons

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Opalium, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello players!

We're back with another survey to help us better understand how to improve our servers. This time it's all about one thing: Weapons.
    The survey goes over weapon variety, balancing, special weapons and the loadout feature.
    Yes, I know we had one in the past, but this one is more updated and in-depth than before. We need more information.

NOTE: This survey is meant for our NON-VANILLA servers.

I would appreciate it a lot if you could take a few minutes to fill this survey. Your feedback is very valuable to us, and can change the way future updates work. The previous surveys we had were very successful and made actual difference to the servers - this one is just as important.
    The survey can be answered anonymously.

The survey:
    https://goo.gl/forms/Hx8AGViLjqnQBSna2

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here!

Thank you for helping us improve SGM!
    ~
    Opalium

• Winner x 10
    • Useful x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

cool :)

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

"nerf the hk sl8"

[​IMG]

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Posted

all you nerf buff butt buddies got a chance to not be yelled at by me now because it's being funneled into a source of higher management meaning your comments could legitimately nerf or buff a weapon

which is bullshit

and those who do it

are just playing at bull shit play csgo b y e

EDIT: Bring it on kiddies y'all cant defend your precious buffs or nerfs outside of the HUGE. DB was defended the same way for years and now all of a sudden we think otherwise? Why isn't it removed yet? Like y'all think this s8 bullshit needs a nerf gun or some sort of nigga wants the mp5 buffed but you wont point out DB? DB being the easiest thing to buff or nerf outside of the HUGE because of it's glaring issues whereas these others are so delicate you'll shatter them with one tweak? Y'all idiots gonna ruin your TTT gameplay messing with these weapon specs. Acting as if you know what the weapon needs a change in, but you may say one thing and the other person says 2 things that arent what you said and here we are with a fucked up weapon. Have people not learned that even professional game designers cannot handle weapon balancing without destroying a gun well over 10+ times and still can't get it right? If you cant realize that then enjoy this fucked up new version of TTT you people will make from this Frankenstein of a survey. Dont come crawling back to me when y'all see in 6 months from now the team struggling because this task was too much to handle. By task I mean mass weapon rebalancing, not just 1 or 2 weapon changes. This survey conveys to me a mass weapon balance with each weapon included. Im not saying every weapon will be changed, but there's a chance more than 10 will be done and it'll surely be the popular picks and there will surely be hell to pay when and if these changes go through. Again, pro game designers struggle with balancing their games and we have people who didnt make TTT, dont know how many people are a apart of this team compared to the 20+ who work on top tier games, and it'll take so much beta testing. If there's little to no beta testing to cut down on time we're all in trouble. If there's a lot of beta testing which I expect there to be, you wont see changes for months and even then will they still be in this predicament of trying to balance guns because they just may give up. Each one of you who rated me dumb ill come to your profiles and post rick roll with Picardia next to it

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

add more DMRs

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I don't think they're are going to only go off of this survey, and if people are saying things like "BUFF THE JACKHAMMER SO IT CAN SNIPE BETTER; ALSO ADD SCOPE", then I'm pretty sure our dev's have enough common sense to tell that certain guns don't ned a buff/nerf

7. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I think I've heard Bork say something like that about...50 times. :whistle:

8. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Nerfing one gun will just move everyone to the next strongest gun in the class. All guns shouldn't be the same power either because that's both not how the world works, and then it wouldn't matter what gun you have.

Also we need to add scope to Jackhammer for better sniping plz.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

The world Worlds?

10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

on mobile. Meant works.

11. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I tweaked the survey a bit according to your feedback (no more redundant questions). Also fixed a few errors.

25 responses within an hour! Well done, people. Thank you very much your help. Keep 'em coming!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

In the spread sheet reclassify the weapons as to what they are. That and neutralise the freeking cone on a sniper

13. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

This isn't the LP survey...

[​IMG]

srsly tho just fucking move to TFA.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Great way of avoiding buffing the H.U.G.E.

S M H

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

VIVA LA (possible) R E V O L U T I O N.

16. Smor

Smor VIP

buff ak47, under powered lul

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

its soooo long! also you forgot deagle in pistols.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

a handful of weapons are missing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Who the fuck would complain about the deagle, also all vanilla guns are not included dumdum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

muuuuuh mac-10 opinion