The ride was sweet, but there's a time and place for everything...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by CorallocinB, May 3, 2017.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello SGmod and maybe SMC community!

Firstly, enjoy the tunes:

If you run out of tunes listen to some Lofi courtesy of @HelixSpiral

It's unfortunate to say, but I will be resigning from the administration position for SMC. It's not because of what people may believe is due to the server being dead. The reasons are: I'm going to be graduating on Mother's Day as a Chemist. Between now and then, I have finals I need to get through, then of course I have graduation I need to deal with, and lastly I have job hunting I need to do. The future is uncertain and until I can solidify what I will do with myself there's no reason for me to stick around as an empty shell of someone who wants to help, but I can't. It's unfair for my mods, the MC devs, and Highwon to have me be around to just meet quotas, but not assist in the actual work in improving the server. Therefore leaving now is the best choice for me to focus myself on what's important, to have the SMC team to progress instead of stay stagnant with me, and hopefully create a server that was as popular as it was in January when I came around as a mod. With that said, obligatory tags!

@Disruptionz Thanks for picking me up out of the gate. I didn't expect to be selected as quickly as I was and to even be accepted as an admin as quickly as I was. The opportunity gave me new experiences and improved my perspective on my views and the community's and I greatly appreciate it.

@Highwon Thanks for keeping me around after Dis' departure. The experience as an admin under both you and Dis was very helpful in making sure I was on top of issues and assisting you in any way I could. I'd definitely like to extend more thanks to Highwon who has helped me realize on my own terms that what I was doing was imo hurting more than helping. Being a face and a voice is not the same as being a much needed presence in an area that needs people to be proactive and available.

@HelixSpiral @Adix99 @That One White Guy @Zikeji @Azure @AnarkisT @Skyrossm @Veno Thank you all for your help during my time as an admin. The server has gone through crazy times in 4 months, though some are in the distant past already they were made much easier to deal with knowing you guys could handle what was thrown at you and your support of me when shit really hit the fan. Though some of you have left, don't forget that I appreciated your efforts too.

@Deathbyrussian @irritatingness We've spent a lot of time discussing ideas and things of the like together. I tried my best to not come off as a pest because I know y'all are busy too, but I greatly appreciate the work you've put into the server and the help you've extended to me during my time as a staffer on MC. Hopefully I didn't bug you too much, best of luck!

@Sith Master (rip) though you're gone now, you were the first to extend your helping hand towards me when I joined the administration. I've said what I needed in your farewell and since you've acknowledged it my thoughts still haven't changed.

@Administration team (past and current) (@Pacifist @Falcor @Opalium @wink @Agent A @Mellow @Doben @POP STAR @Han Solo @LadyLag @DieKasta @Cafedemocha @Solar )

Though I was around for barely 3 months as an admin, shit went down twice as far as I am aware. I was caught in the middle for both times and as far as I am aware without the support given to me by you guys I don't think I could've held it together during those trying times. We did great things (on the forums, mainly :woot: and in our separate chats elsewhere) together I would like to think. I've gotten to know a few of you more than I would've thought and I've gotta say though the golden ages to me are far gone, this administration was by far everything I was hoping it to be and it was. Thank you for the support and help throughout my time on the administration.

With that said, I've got a life ahead of me that I need to catch. Thanks for having me around! I'll be on the forums occasionally. Not in TTT, not in MC.

~Robo
    Soon to be BS in Chemistry
    Currently unemployed
    Former Admin of #WeebTeam

• Friendly x 33
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Sad to see you go man, we had a rough time once but you're still chill af

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

good admin, rip.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Gonna miss ya bye.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Salem

Salem VIP

Good luck with finals and job hunting! Sure you'll do great

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I'm gonna like you better now that you're not an admin of nothing

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

<3 You were a great admin, and you're going to be doing great things.

I still want that paper when you're a published scientist.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

not tag no love
    but its cool that you not pg anymore
    bless up

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Good luck with everything Robo, my views on you changed since I first met you and i can safely say you're a good guy even though we never played together.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Thank you for being a great admin, the MC server will hopefully be here when you are back, and way bigger!

Never stop dreaming Dad,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

bae no
    Well at least you'll still be around :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

welp, we need a new forum admin :blackalien:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were an interesting person to get to know and it's been great to see you as an admin. Congrats on the graduation prospects (I'm also in the same position in the next month) and best of luck in the future. Good luck man. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. nice tunes
    i like minecraft
    smash or pass
    youve done well
    wish u the best

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Damn,
    It sucks to see my old MC admin go, but knowing you, you wouldn't leave without knowing the future has a replacement.
    Was only under you for only about a month or so but I still have learned more about MC and the whole game in problem.
    Glad to know that you are still gonna be around.
    Keep up with the animemes, I never got bored of em!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

rip
    who is gonna halp me check for ban evader now that you are gone:cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Going to need us a new forum admin now :/

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Can't get rid of the original Vanillians. Congrats on the graduation!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I know that the Minecraft community hasn't really been as great as we hoped so far, but you still did what you had to do and then some to help out where you could.

I can totally appreciate the lack of time (going through the same thing right this moment with finals and such), and hope that your last few weeks of school go fantastically. Good luck on the job hunt and don't be a stranger!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Valedict

Valedict VIP

no tag
    what the fuck

• Agree Agree x 2