The Profile of Oe-

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Oe-, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Oe-

Oe- VIP

Hey all, I'm Oe- This is a graphics thread but I might as well introduce myself while I'm here. I've been around for about a month now with almost 100 hours played. I've had GMod for several years and I basically never used it. I played a lot with building and what not but haven't touched it in a long time. One day I decided to fire it up again and look at some game modes. Anyway I ended up here and now I play it everyday.

Everything below is either entirely drawn by me or a combination of photo manipulations with the exception of one which I'll point out.

Wallpapers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is one is comprised of around 10 different pictures all pieced together to make it look like it does now.
    [​IMG]

This is a silly design for a shirt I made for my sister. She loves owls.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my absolute favorite of anything I've done. The foreground is drawn by me but the background is made of several heavily manipulated pictures. I like to think that this meteor was predicted to come and destroy the world. Someone decided they weren't going to let it happen.
    [​IMG]

This one was a little tricky for me since it is like a sketch. My freehand isn't that good.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone ever see cowboy bebop?
    [​IMG]

Signatures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OK so since this is a sig I just cut out the girl from a screenshot I took of a movie. Signatures are really easy and anyone can do them.
    [​IMG]

Sprays
    [​IMG]

requested by kynwall
    [​IMG]
    All the full size images can be found below.
    http://imgur.com/a/H57Y6/

Comments and critiques are welcome

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Oe-

Oe- VIP

If anyone is interested in a tutorial just let me know and I'd be more than happy to help. Or if you aren't comfortable, I could make you a sig/spray/etc and write a tutorial on that one.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Oe- is actually pretty good at making graphics for people, and he does it for free :D thanks btw for mine!

4. make me a sig pls :)
    Then add 4 coconuts into the 4 corners

Format ----------------------------------------------
    BananaCoconuts
    Airstrike Jihad King

----------------------------------------​
    ty

5. Oe-

Oe- VIP

I guess I can do that but what do you want in it? Any picture? Right now it is just a white block with your name and 4 coconuts. What if I had a picture of a jet in the sky dropping coconut bombs?

6. hmm
    add a Banana in the backround
    the banana has
    "BananaCoconuts"
    "Airstrike Jihad King"
    engraved on it
    then put 1 coconut on each corner
    OR add a guy jumping off a jet with a jihad in his hand