Rejected The power of the Barrel is to much for the community...

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Lolitskirby, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolitskirby

Lolitskirby Member

Ok so over the past like, idk week or so? there has been an extremely absurd amount of barrel, box, bowling ball, and other type of prop kills from innos and its getting a little out of hand. I know that its fun to be able to snipe someone with a barrel or hit someone with a bowling ball screaming strike but come on unless you are a t theres no reason to pick one up. The !motd even says there are no prop fights allowed its a rule for a reason i know a lot of people wont agree with this but it is really getting out of hand and I feel something should really be done because slaying people just isn't getting the job done if it even happens. Just food for thought and my personal opinion!

Love you all <3

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

That is true! If we are going to call ourselves a serious TTT server, then, unless you're a traitor, don't prop kill. It is getting ridiculous. Not sure what the punishment might be, but it has gotten out of hand.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

If you are an inno, don't throw barrels at me. If I get hit, I strike back.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

It is considered RDM and punish it like such. Even if they only damage the other person.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

It's just tough to pinpoint the damage with some props (minecarts on minecraft). Also, if you hit another prop with the prop you hold and the second prop so much as touches the guy, it will deal 5 damage on the logs and the damage will be done by "the world."

Just my observations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.