The Pets of Serious TTT!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Teapot, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NONTU

NONTU EL muy guapo! VIP

Right now i just have 2 chihuahuas (mimi and boots) but in some point i was surrounded by dogs.

Here is Mimi just 3 months old when my dad brought her home.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then she had puppies.... xD (caution, i am not responsible for death by cute overdose)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadly we had to give away some puppies because we could not take care of them all. :(

But Boots was the lucky one. We call her Boots because of the color of her little legs. She is already grown up in this ones.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some random.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Lol that's so cute. IM GONNA DIE TO CUTENESS

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

We rescued our two cats; Brutus came home with us just one year ago today! We've had Bella for 4 years.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

So you want to see pets right? Well boy do I got some pets for you. Pets that both @BmTron and @Pandora are just in love with for some reason.

Just a heads up these first two are HUGE.

[​IMG][​IMG]

That's my little ol' Pal Momo. He's one of the many stray dogs of Mexicali that I decided to keep for myself (fun fact every dog my family has ever owned, come from the streets) because I found the little guy when he was three months old at my grandma's house sleeping outside. He's one of the most sweetest, funniest, and not to mention dumbest dog I've ever had the pleasure to own. He always knows when I'm having a down day and is right by my side whenever I need the little guy. He's four years old now and he definitely hasn't changed one bit, poor guy seems to be traumatized of leashes no trainer in the entire town where I live in could get the guy to use one since he's terrified of them, but boy does he have a lot of energy. He's a half breed of a Chow Chow and a Akita according to his Vet.

[​IMG]

That's Ani as we call her (Star War References galore), she used to belong to my brother, but ever since he moved into a new place she can't have her around anymore so I'm in charge of her for an undefined amount of time. For some reason she's just like my dog but in cat form. Crazy, running around all over the place, dumb, and really loud. That's why I love her so much she's such a joy to be around and she loves being around me for some reason too, she doesn't seem to act like your average cat at all. She's a Calico cat as well, that's why she's got some different colors everywhere on her, and her eyes used to be green as a little kitten but changed to hazel as she grew.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] usually is.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Your dog looks just like mine
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I got two cats. One of which has gone insane, That would be puss. She is 9. The second is my kitten, shadow who is only about 3 months. HSpoilere can sleep in shoes... lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: pictures are bigger now omg.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

What is this? Pictures for ants? How can we be expected to see the cuteness in these pictures... if they can't even be blown up enough for our eyes to see them!?

Guess I might as well post some pictures of my pets, they are oldies because I'm too lazy to find my camera to get more recent ones, also because only the golden one is still alive.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I've had 3 other cats that I don't have any pictures of unless I do some serious digging xD, and a dog before these 2, which looked alot like Freya.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. pup

pup Princess Pup

I actually have a pup and no it's not a corgi, but she's my idiot child but she's pretty great :love:
    [​IMG]
    I don't even know what she's staring at
    She's kinda unphotogenic and got spooked when she found out I was recording, Lol.

edit; she's a chihuahua & pomeranian mix

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. @Nena

12. Here's my favorite little dog, he's a havanese mix

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

What the

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

This is my aunt's dog, Brodie. Even though he isn't considered mine it's still fair to post him right? Anyway, he's super friendly and cute, and fun to Snapchat.

oie_2653010sy5C3jjp.jpg

oie_2652847lWYtKVDV.jpg

However, I did own a bullmastiff named Bella. But she passed away a few years ago. This is a picture of her on her 9th birthday.

Screenshot_1.png

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

I have a dog, I think shes nearly two now. Her name is Ella and she is really shy :love: I love her lots and lots, but I do not get to see her a lot, she also has a brother named Archie, who is a few months older and is a little rascal in every way a dog can be.
    These images are rather large, and excuse my brother in the background in the first one, and in the second my hair is all over the place.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Archie was being a bit of a rascal in his picture, which is why I had to pick him up so awkwardly.

(Archie is not my dog, unfortunately, he is my cousin's dog so I see him even less.)

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Tyson

[​IMG]

Luna

[​IMG]

Fish Tank (Arthas is in front)

[​IMG]

I have 2 dogs as well, and a beta fish.