the lottery

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Nov 19, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

everyone stop complaining about people winning the lottery and be thankful that I stopped participating when I had 250k and could have nearly won every lottery from there on out :p . word of advice, save all of your points and make a huge investment (more than 20k) when there are not many high rollers and your odds of winning are significant. not by probability but by statistical chance. unless youre a bag of potato chips, throwing 20 or tickets in at a time when there are 400+ tickets out there does not give you a good statistical chance. also wait until later in the day if you do so you know whether or not its a good idea. agree with me or not, that's how you go big or go home

2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I agree. Gambling is for people who failed statistics in highschool and believe in gas station vodoo . Unless you calculate you're odds and plan a good investment at the right time, the odds of you dwindling your savings day after day are pretty good.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Well I would only do this if I had a probability greater than 0.80 of winning. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to put all my precious money on the line.

4. actually the odds are 1:1 so in the long run you win absolutely as much as you put in, that's the flaw of the lottery system. A real life lottery usually just give people super shitty odds, at least here you don't have to worry about losing money in the long run.

5. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

you win as much as you put in,,,, on top of what everyone else put in