The last time ill ever try star wars rp

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

So today i was bored. Deathrun was dead, Modded was full of sweats, vanilla was dead, so i decided to try something new. I load up a star wars server and wait 1 hour even though it says 'fast download'. After i load in I wait 15 more minutes to wait for an instructor to come and teach me, and then as soon as i get an instuctor, the map changes. At this point im pisses because i spent an hour and 20 minutes on this server and done nothing interesting. So when i load back in they want me to join some discord with them so i give up and quit and go play roblox.
    THE END

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Star wars rp is cancer

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Get a better PC

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

It's not like my entire gmod folder is 3/4 a gigabite

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

750mb?

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

I
    Don't know

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

howre you gonna say 3/4 a gb but then say idk

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Because I'm. Retarded. Duh

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1