The Lack of Religion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fugo, May 11, 2020.

Tags:
?

Purge the Non-Believers

1. Heretics

2. Heathens

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

In reality the earth is cone. Wake of Sheople.

2. Lovisa

Lovisa His queen :3 VIP

Are you tryna tell us something? are you able to make your bed... or are your arms too short? when you see a meteor do you run or stay put? i need to know

3. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Are you tryna tell us something? are you retarded?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

They are long enough to reach my bible and that's all that matters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

False memories to make them a better person :/. If God is a real person he could fix a person easily. But bc he's not terrible shit like the Holocaust has happened because people aren't perfect.

6. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Maybe the holocaust (which didnt even happen) was part of the plan. Giving someone fake memories doesnt truly make them a better person if it was not them

• Dumb Dumb x 4
  7. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

Holocaust didn't happen.
    It's no realer then easter bunny
    tooth fairy
    queen of england
    new zealand
    Wake up dumbass.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Lovisa

I live in the middle of the ocean confirmed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Clearly at least one man on this server has a brain

10. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm not going to state my views on religion, whether I believe in a higher power or not isn't really the business of anyone here.

What I will say, is that maybe more people would believe in a higher power more if they weren't called "retarded" for not believing. Atheists face constant discrimination and hate by religious fanatics (not people who simply believe in a higher power, I mean full on fanatics), and that kind of hate does nothing but drive their views further away from religion. Not only that, the way you specifically have acted in this thread is quite against anything I have ever learned about religion; a large message I see in most religions is "love thy neighbor," but you simply being toxic towards anyone here who believes differently than you and calling them "retarded," isn't very "loving thy neighbor-ey" to me.

This is probably the exact reason nobody has made a religious post here before, because they could probably figure it'd get very toxic very quickly.

I saw Jabba mention that he's perfectly happy without religion, and if he is, why is it anyone's business to tell him he's retarded or a heathen for not believing? (Sorry to use you as an excuse, Jabba, but you were the best on this thread that I saw). To answer your question, it isn't your business to tell him, let alone anyone that.

This goes for everyone: If you're religiously observant, good for you, I'm happy for you, and if you want to spread your views, do so in a constructive way that isn't going to turn people away, IE: don't name-call or make them feel invalid for believing whatever they believe. On the flip side, if you aren't observant, good for you, I'm happy for you, I hope you don't always have to put up with being called retarded, or anything else of the sort.

TL;DR: Just let people be happy and don't judge people based on their views, it doesn't hurt you at all so just worry about yourself.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Sounds like something a retard would say

13. Lovisa

This the the forms

14. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Get back in the kitchen dumb WOMAN

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Seriously, can we get someone to lock this thread? This isn't even about religion anymore, and even when it is about religion, certain people... are just at the throats of those who believe differently.

@Jabba the Slut @Lordyhgm

16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  17. Fugo

Fugo Active Member

You can't lock the truth.
    Stay out of this thread you Lead Cult Bastards

18. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

That was very rude to call me a "dumbass" when I was asking a legitimate question

19. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

20. Pomegranate

Pomegranate Supporter

Its not rude if its true

• Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.