Denied The Infamous Doc Holiday's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by The Infamous Doc Holiday, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    The Infamous Doc Holliday
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50227795
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Think I am experiencing some technical errors.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hey, this is more of an appeal for help, rather than ban appeal. Today, I joined East around 9pm CST, and got sent back saying I was banned for six hours. As far as I remember I had no active reports or slays on me when I last left, but that was some days ago, so I can't be sure.

The reason for this question is that a week or so back, I got two slays, and then went afk, and went to bed. So, I didn't leave. The next time I then joined, I got two slays out of the blue. Don't know what server each of these last two instances were on, sorry. Then the next time I joined, I again got two slays out of the blue. These last two times I know for sure I had no slays or reports on me.

So, I am kind thinking there is some sort of error between my end and the server that keeps adding punishments on me. Could be that all of these instances occurred on East, which would make that seem likely, but I don't know for sure that they were.

Anyway, hopefully u guys can figure this out.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @forcie as he banned you for RDM and Leave.

3. I remember @forcie being there yeah. Can't remember if there was shit on me. Might have been. Still confused about there other incidents though.

4. 4sea

4sea VIP

Hello The Infamous Doc Holiday,

You were banned for leaving after this report on you, which you notified me you were going to revenge rdm:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

You then riled up the server for everybody to leave and left while being slain:
    [​IMG]

Ban appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.