The Hobbies of SGM

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Tankor Of Finland, Apr 27, 2017.

1. I used to horse ride, play the fiddle, and row competitively.
    Now I shittalk, enjoy memes and go on the sesh.

( I also like baking, reading, music and swimming... when the weather is good ((which ends up like twice a summer)) )

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

the perfect girl doesn't exi-

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

One of my biggest hobbies is bow and arrow training and gun shooting. Something I really enjoy since when I was at the army. I'm actually pretty handy with a bow, I got the hang of it surprisingly fast. My current focus is quickly and rapidly firing arrows, pretty difficult but I'm getting better at this.
    As for guns, I mostly train with my TAR, which is with me since my first shooting training 5 years ago. I also have a Jericho 941 pistol and an IMI Desert Eagle I once got from the army (and forgot to give back, but they aren't looking for it anyway hehe). I also have an old and rather rare prototype of the Galil ACE but I don't use it much at all (I'm worried it might explode in my face hehe).
    I also love paintball, but my friends never play with me because I'm "too good". Haha...

Other than that, I write a lot on anything I have in my mind. I also compose music, or at least try to... still learning.
    In addition, I develop games for both PC and Android to learn and challenge myself (none of them are worth publishing though). I am terrible at graphics though so they look awful.
    Lastly, I love gadgets and IOT stuff, especially everything related to the whole "smart home" genre. I spend a lot of money and time buying cool and unnecessary stuff to build cool things in my house. For instance, with some programming wizardry, I recently finished a project to make my entire house's lighting, air conditioning/heating, music system (I wired the whole house with speakers so I can hear music everywhere) and windows/shutters remotely controlled from my phone or through my voice. It's pretty useless but cool as hell.

Oh, and of course, video games forever.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. BabyFace OP

BabyFace OP VIP Silver

Video games, Drawing, Piano, Amateur opera singer , And I love taking care of animals. also lots of memes.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Besides video games I love playing Magic the Gathering. I'm also starting to take interest in collecting/playing board games.

6. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

I love to go fishing actually, among the few things I do lol.
    I have some pictures so here:
    fun fact is I caught 2 other Peacock bass....buuuuuuuuuuuuuut my shitty 12IB line broke and press F to pay respects. I lost $10s today \o/
    anyway here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I actually caught the 2nd and 3rd biggest fish. Sadly I lost two other fish, friggen nibblers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Over the years I've caught more than 800 fish, I'm sure im at 900+ now...gotta think about it

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I write a lot of poems and other pieces of writing in my free time. It's pretty therapeutic when dealing with personal issues and stuff I see in the news or society.

I'm learning ukulele also.

8. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Were you in the IDF?

I like TTT (of course), racing games and racing in general (Formula 1, Rally), International Relations and Political Science, Model United Nations, Physics (use to be in Physics specialized class), reading, and films. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Yup, 5.5 years of service. That's Captain Opalium for you. (y)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Pups

Pups VIP

Driving anywhere and everywhere.. wait that isn't a hobby. Golf, but its been a while. I use to love it... Drawing but thats a career so its barely a hobby idk

11. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Mudding and other motorsports, here's something that's not cool. And hunting ofc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Games, fishing, anything with a motor and wheels, cooking, gardening, pc building (buy plz), shooting and some programming

Also @Frost Hielo where do you live? There's no such a fish as bass here :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Frost

Good ol' South Florida, it's as far north as you'll get. (Meaning Past Astor it's pretty much redneck free and mostly full of Cubans, Ricans, Dominicans, Peruvians, and the now fleeing Venezuelans)
    Pero ye, Peacock Bass need a temperate waters to live so, they're only in the three counties around me (including mine)
    Largemouth Bass and Smallmouth Bass are pretty much everywhere in the U.S.
    Anyway yeh :p
    What fish do you aim for?

14. MythMe

MythMe VIP

mainly perch, pike perch, trout, salmon and pike. and There's more but2lazy 2 type

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

givin guudd succ to dem traps on the forums

in reality just driving and working on my car ;)

16. Frost

What state do you live in?
    Also where do ya fish normally? I hit up canals and such

17. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Mainly lakes and rivers in finland and sweden (y)

18. Frost

Ahhhhh
    That's why ya never seen Bass, they be in America (and I mean America as a continent, not the U.S.)
    That's pretty cool, I'd love to go to Finland. Fishing would definitely be on my list, other than finding the metal bands I like touring there lol

19. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Got 2.5kg pike from Simpelejärvi once, go there if you like fishing in Finland (y)

• Like Like x 1
  20. I do a lot of photography

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1