The flying dutchman raises his sails

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Dark of Dutch, May 3, 2017.

1. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm not good at these kind of things, so bare with me here.

Well, thats me resigning. " F "
    Currently allot of things changed since I got trail mod and I hate to do this. But I'd rather resign then to force someone to demote me in the end. This way I'm leaving on my own terms and with somewhat of a smile. For anyone wondering why, it's just that my days are short and my free time even shorter. So i couldn't keep up with the needed hours.

Thank you all for the great time as a staff!
    When ever I'm going to get more free time I will apply again right away.

@Doben Thank you for picking me up as a trail mod. You were the best admin someone could wish for! But remember No mods no rules. meme

@Mellow You are doing great as a admin and it wouldn't surprise me if you would go even higher. Keep up the good work!

@That One White Guy You and your fucking shotgun. That's all I have to say and you know it's all you need to hear ;) Ooh and let's continue making great moments on the servers!

@Haruka Suenaga The last member to join our little nebula group. Don't slay me to many times now that I can't slay you back!

@JackThePumpkin You pony you. Have fun with those legendary colours and keep up the great work!

@Noob999 The best Noob I have ever seen. Had some great laughs with you! See you on the servers. Take care!

And everyone else that has been staffing with me, training me in my trail days. Thank you for all the great moments!

Now this might look like a goodbye but it is not. I will still be online in the community and servers. And like I said maybe someday I'll be active again as a staff.

Have a great day,

Signing off:
    Dark of Dutch

• Friendly Friendly x 14
  2. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Hope to see ya soon :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Nooooooo, you were a great guy and will be heavily missed ye :/

On another note, idk why but when I read "The flying dutchman" this popped up into my head xD:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]
    Farewell.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Good luck with your life, sad you see you leave :(

F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Now that you mention it..
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Damn me and my shotgun huh? ;)
    You will truly be missed by me on the staff team!
    I remember day 1 of you being mod and I know that sounds weird, but when I was still a little tmod. I tried to come train with you. EU Nilla went crazy and you banished me away from you as the first verdict I gave for you was your first actual slay as a mod!
    Glad to know that will stick around now. I got my 12 Gauge ammo ready for once you get back!

On a side note:
    [​IMG]
    Hope the swimming lessons take off well!

Best Wishes
    ~That One White Guy

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

It was always fun to staff alongside you. I'll never forget the fun we've had, especially during PUBG. Glad to see you're not leaving though!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Kebab

Kebab Fimbultýr VIP

ohhh damn another falling star..Stay around dude :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Time claims another. It's either not enough time, or too much time and we get a crash and burn. Enjoy your life, and come back if you ever find yourself with nothing to do. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

Nos Vemos, good luck with whatever your future entails, i enjoyed you while you were here!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1